Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Action Figures / Toys / Trading Cards

Old 01-06-2006, 12:09 AM   #1
Krypton Knight
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Marvel Legends 12 Apocolypse series found

Just found the Apocolypse series at Wally World tonight. Look's like there is an even case ratio for all six figures, there were two of each figure on the pegs so I was able to get the whole set. No variants, but you cant win'em all.

The Apocolypse figure is really cool, but I realized as I was putting him together I was short one piece, the second flexible tube that runs from his back to his arm. I got one that I think came with X-23 but there was not another to be found in any of the other five figures packs.
Krypton Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 12:24 AM   #2
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

Damn the Chinese.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 12:36 AM   #3
Krypton Knight

Seems that this might be a running problem with this line. Found this on ebay and the seller states finding the same problem.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Extra-Cable-Part...QQcmdZViewItem

And then I find this on the ToyBiz site-

It has been brought to our attention that the bonus piece that comes with Maestro Hulk is missing. The missing piece is a tube that connects Apocalypse’s left arm to his torso. If you have recently purchased a Maestro Hulk and are missing this tube, please contact our Customer Service department at 1-800-728-2018 for replacement. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Old 01-06-2006, 01:21 AM   #4
MrYac
Hercules

yay, finally somebody actually checked the toybiz site on their own, i'm proud of you Krypton Knight you don't know how many times i've had to copy and paste that toybiz message on boards for people complaining about the tube anyway grats on the find, i can't wait for them to hit around me
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 02:05 AM   #5
Car50n
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

it is a recurring problem. call the toll free number on the back of the package. they are shipping them out from customer service, no charge. just a waiting period.
Car50n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 11:34 PM   #6
Duke
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton Knight
Just found the Apocolypse series at Wally World tonight. Look's like there is an even case ratio for all six figures, there were two of each figure on the pegs so I was able to get the whole set. No variants, but you cant win'em all.

The Apocolypse figure is really cool, but I realized as I was putting him together I was short one piece, the second flexible tube that runs from his back to his arm. I got one that I think came with X-23 but there was not another to be found in any of the other five figures packs.
How does the Wolverine figure look? Was the paint job done well? I've been able to find all them but him oddly, and of course the one you want most is the hardest to find, lol.
Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 11:57 PM   #7
Krypton Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke
How does the Wolverine figure look? Was the paint job done well? I've been able to find all them but him oddly, and of course the one you want most is the hardest to find, lol.
This Wolvie looks great! I've been very pleased with this series in terms of sculpts and paint apps. Much better than Series 11.
Old 01-07-2006, 01:21 PM   #8
wolverinejedi007
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

I picked up the Wolverine without mask on e-bay but still havent seen these around me yet...
wolverinejedi007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 03:41 PM   #9
BillyPilgrim
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

How does this phase work with variants - I was in Wally World and managed to p/up the Red Iron Fist - I also got a white sasquatch and purple X23 - Why aren't the last two pictured as variants on the back of the package like the Wolverine, Bishop and Iron Fist - I'm happy either way - I only bought them to flip - I'm not crazy about the Apocolypse
BillyPilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote