Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 02-06-2017, 08:25 PM   #3091
Atimantium
Hydra

I'd say honestly if PCS wants to make this right. Get us a new head and mask and send us all the colored fabric and belt.
That would quell the rage I'm sure. But instead we're gonna be told we didn't buy a $2,000 statue.

Oh yea the mask has a wire going through the very top so you can bend it around the nose.
Atimantium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 08:26 PM   #3092
Furyan
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by addic View Post
I also found them but are these really the same? they have these black braces on the sides.

EDIT: Damn. Amazon doesnt ship them to Germany.
Yep you can see the bars on the sides in his pics.

Also thanks too the both of you for sharing pics and opinions we were all very thirsty for em! Still after seeing the final product my thirst still isnt quite quenched,this is because of the giraffe neck,I hope it can be shaved down somehow,it just looks wrong. Sucks that Scorpion will share the same fate too. Jerry get this fixed for Reptile,it looks terrible. Everything else i can deal with,might have to pad the face some but thats it. Still shouldnt have to perform surgery on these,its a shame.
Furyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 08:28 PM   #3093
Sabinator
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atimantium View Post
I'd say honestly if PCS wants to make this right. Get us a new head and mask and send us all the colored fabric and belt.
That would quell the rage I'm sure. But instead we're gonna be told we didn't buy a $2,000 statue.
I would've paid $2000 to get an exact replica of the proto as i'm sure a lot of others would - and i still would
Sabinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 08:28 PM   #3094
Atimantium
Hydra

No problem. Sorry I couldn't quench your thirst. You saaaavage.
Old 02-06-2017, 08:29 PM   #3095
Blacksunn
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
But we were shown one as the preorder....

Still waiting to see what arrives via PCS QC... I have hope as these issues aren't final like the hairline.

and HUGE THANK YOU, Atimantium and Jengo for your time, pics and opinions!!!!!!!!!! This is what this forum is about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 08:31 PM   #3096
addic
The X-Men

Quote:
But instead we're gonna be told we didn't buy a $2,000 statue.
I just read that comment from Jerry. Just wow! Don't know what to say.

The head just looks too small and the neck is horrible. As somebody else said...its looks like a giraffe neck. And we can't expect a correct looking head and neck??
addic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 08:32 PM   #3097
Atimantium
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabinator View Post
I would've paid $2000 to get an exact replica of the proto as i'm sure a lot of others would - and i still would
Same. But we should have been told that we wouldn't get something close from the jump. Not 2 years later after being told the fabric didn't change and not getting a single update. I most certainly am disappointed because of all the statues I've seen I prefer the art of these PCS's MK statues and that's why I bought them.
Old 02-06-2017, 08:34 PM   #3098
addic
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksunn View Post
Still waiting to see what arrives via PCS QC... I have hope as these issues aren't final like the hairline.
Why do you still have hope? There is nothing they can do to that neck and the tiny looking pinhead.

And when reading Jerrys comment right then they are not interested in fixing this either.
addic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 08:35 PM   #3099
Furyan
Mephisto

Quote:
No problem. Sorry I couldn't quench your thirst. You saaaavage.
You did sir,PCS/factories didnt. Again thanks for all the pics and opinions

Edit: is it possible to get more pics of the neck/body area? Anyway to remove the cloth and reveal it? Is it glued on or?
Furyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 08:36 PM   #3100
Atimantium
Hydra

Yea exactly. So if anyone and I mean anyone thinks we are gonna get a copy of Goro that will look anything like the goro that's being made is crazy. Because we all want a $3,000 statue but want to pay $1,400?
As if $1,400 is not a lot of money. And goro is 2X the size of the ninjas. Sorry dudes. $6-700 is not a cheap statue. That's a lot of money. A lot of money. Don't be fooled into thinking it isn't.