Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 04-01-2023, 12:20 PM   #91
AC_808
Hercules

Considering SSC has never mentioned Two-Face as a potential release at all, I'm hoping SSC doesn't stop TH from releasing a 1/4 version of their Two-Face MAQ. There's no reason to, right?
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 12:32 PM   #92
Bill Lehecka
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
Considering SSC has never mentioned Two-Face as a potential release at all, I'm hoping SSC doesn't stop TH from releasing a 1/4 version of their Two-Face MAQ. There's no reason to, right?
I?d think the only reason they?d stop it is if they had one in the pipeline. Possible silver lining.
Bill Lehecka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 12:34 PM   #93
Mister H
Green Goblin

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
You would think having the TH version in 1/4 would take some pressure off SS to make him. Especially since it seems like SS has no interest in making one.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 02:34 PM   #94
generalszabo
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
You would think having the TH version in 1/4 would take some pressure off SS to make him. Especially since it seems like SS has no interest in making one.
How can you make that assumption? We have penguin which came out of nowhere so they could announce some new rogues at any time

I think a lot of people will be disappointed if they think SS will let tweeterhead do two face in 1/4 scale. Until they say anything otherwise, these new rogues are 1/6 only
generalszabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 02:44 PM   #95
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
Sometimes with some characters, all you need is a nice museum pose to really capture the character.
Now, I think it would be kind of cool if they could somehow do a switch out to where he was flipping the coin, kind of along the same lines that Bowen did with the Thor, spinning hammer statue
And hopefully they will not go overboard on the statue base
I like that idea...he doesn't need a gun...simple hand in the pocket flipping a coin
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 02:58 PM   #96
Mister H
Green Goblin

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalszabo View Post
How can you make that assumption? We have penguin which came out of nowhere so they could announce some new rogues at any time

I think a lot of people will be disappointed if they think SS will let tweeterhead do two face in 1/4 scale. Until they say anything otherwise, these new rogues are 1/6 only
I think that?s a safe assumption to make based on zero Two-Faces and if they do have an interest he?s fairly low on the priority list.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 10:53 AM   #97
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philintheblank View Post
I like that idea...he doesn't need a gun...simple hand in the pocket flipping a coin
While he may not need a gun, I'd certainly like to see one. Guns are a huge part of the characters history. They are certainly his weapon of choice. His coin and his guns go hand in hand for me. Kind of like the Punisher with his skull and guns. They just go together.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 11:20 AM   #98
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post

Right. After all this time, not once did SSC announce or release a Two-Face PF. They had no interest in making him. So yea, having TH make one would take the pressure off of them ...I agree.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2023, 02:02 PM   #99
moyiori
Statue Forum MacDaddy

I'm going off if they can't do 1/4th two face its cause SS has one coming in the next year or so, with slowing sales now i'm sure they don't want competition.

After SS penguin i'm sure Two-face and Riddler are being worked on, but how fast they will get to us is unknown.

Joker/Harley are big enough where i'm sure sideshow didn't feel it would compete. Just like there up coming batman maquette i won't be shocked if they also offer a 1/4th but small ES.
moyiori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2023, 07:55 PM   #100
Waga68
Fantastic Four

I'd really like a 1/6 Tweeterhead Penguin. Do people think this won't happen now that Sideshow is releasing a 1/4 version?

That would be a shame. I'm hoping that Tweeterhead continues to release top Batman villains like Penguin, Riddler, Mr. Freeze etc...
Waga68 is offline   Reply With Quote