Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 06-20-2018, 06:11 PM   #61
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OuttaSight View Post
"Couldn't care less" is the proper phrase.
Thank you for the correction.

I wish you had spent more time correcting scorpion, sub-zero and responding to customers concerns when you were in charge.
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 06:26 PM   #62
artofgarduno
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhumor View Post
Jerry was smart letting go? No. Jerry dug himself and the company a hole that he couldn't get himself out of, and in the process screwed over a lot of customers. Jerrys actions speaks for himself and the type of guy he is. The guys a sleazeball that ran off with our money and everyone seemingly gave this guy a free pass, while blaming Ant and the company. It was ALL Jerry to blame for this crap going on now. The guys got talent, I give him that. But he's a pretty slimey guy.
And you know all this because you worked there?
artofgarduno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 08:12 PM   #63
MPCanes
The X-Men

Jerry, are you still the creative director there?
MPCanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 10:09 PM   #64
Joppula
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

SOTA 2.0
Joppula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 12:44 AM   #65
Dirt Torpedo
The Thunderbolts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
Thank you for the correction.

I wish you had spent more time correcting scorpion, sub-zero and responding to customers concerns when you were in charge.
.........ouch.
Dirt Torpedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 02:20 AM   #66
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joppula View Post
SOTA 2.0
The statues that are coming still look rather amazing, if sota went that way it would be fine :P
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 02:53 AM   #67
cosmic
Mephisto

I got replacement 1/3 CONAN. Took sometime for them to initiate the process but after that, all responses were within 24 hours and we did exchange at least 5-6 emails
cosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 03:08 AM   #68
Joppula
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
The statues that are coming still look rather amazing, if sota went that way it would be fine :P
Your memory might be a bit fuzzy on the subject.

SOTA continued to put out some nice looking action figures and (based on taste) some decent statues for a time after Jerry’s departure.

Then they went in the toilet.

Everything currently shipping from PCS was under Jerry.

Chun Li 1/3 starts the new generation of ownership. And based on what I’m seeing in terms of refunds and such, I’ll be extremely happy IF I get Rambo and Chun Li before we just never hear from anyone at PCS ever again.

Hopefully things do not go this direction.
Joppula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 06:04 AM   #69
Ranz
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Everything I have received lately has been really good ...The issue for me is getting an email response
Ranz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 10:06 AM   #70
the-owl
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

all companies seem to have their issues. PCS costume service has always been terrible. their wait times for statues is quite a bit long. their warehouse ships out the wrong products. they are slow to refund.they over produce statues, having people fight over statues and having website crashes while behind the scenes they have extra statues and just label them AP. which they arent artist proofs. then have them sold on Ebay. i still like pcs statues even tho they rarely ever hold their value. they make decent statues. love love love, the masters of the universe line, thunder cats statues they made. the robocop statue 1:3 ryu turned out really well. and i think pcs has decent quality control unlike other statue companies. thats the reason i stopped dealing with sideshow. sideshow is awful. sometimes there are no refunds on damaged statues only a little store credit. they have long wait times too. their prices are starting to get ridiculous and their quantity produced is in the thousands per piece. and sideshow basically has no quality control. had some major issues with some of their statues. like one statue i got came broke another had looked like acid was spilled on it as it was eaten away. porous material with hardly any paint on it and you wonder how that got through quality control. sideshow doesnt stay true to the characters they have, they put their own spin on the characters which to me seems off and sometimes they come out ugly and the artist proofs they show at cons are a little different than what you actually get. so some statues are kind of false advertisement.
the-owl is offline   Reply With Quote