Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 05-11-2018, 11:28 AM   #41
AsOneDead
You got red on you

Really hope Prime 1 or someone picks this up and makes some statues. Would definitely buy a Kratos and Atreus set.

Finished the main story, still got to beat the valkyries and visit a couple realms, but damn, what a game! The ending really surprised me and has me hyped for the sequel. Can't wait!
AsOneDead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 01:19 PM   #42
biglebowski9999
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsOneDead View Post
Really hope Prime 1 or someone picks this up and makes some statues. Would definitely buy a Kratos and Atreus set.

Finished the main story, still got to beat the valkyries and visit a couple realms, but damn, what a game! The ending really surprised me and has me hyped for the sequel. Can't wait!

I've been regretting selling my SS Kratos a few years back. Agreed, I'd like to see something new. The statue that came with collector editions was really nice but it's not enough for someone that collects "real" statues.

I'm in the same spot, just finishing up the Valkyries and other odds and ends. I rarely even attempt to Platinum games but I will on this one.

The ending was great. I know some people thought it lacked a wow-factor but it was a nice twist and obviously set up the sequels.

Did you get the secondary ending, too?
biglebowski9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 01:39 PM   #43
BMW///M3
Blue Falcon

I own the SS kratos. And it’s ok. I also own the 1:3 kratos from Sony PlayStation. Now that’s an amazing piece!
BMW///M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 01:44 PM   #44
Vecchio1
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglebowski9999 View Post
I've been regretting selling my SS Kratos a few years back. Agreed, I'd like to see something new. The statue that came with collector editions was really nice but it's not enough for someone that collects "real" statues.

I'm in the same spot, just finishing up the Valkyries and other odds and ends. I rarely even attempt to Platinum games but I will on this one.

The ending was great. I know some people thought it lacked a wow-factor but it was a nice twist and obviously set up the sequels.

Aside from the Ravens, I'm done. There was plenty of wow factor to me.
Vecchio1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 10:31 AM   #45
AsOneDead
You got red on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglebowski9999 View Post

It definitely wowed me. Didn't expect anything like that at all and I'm a norse myth buff so left a smile on my face. The sequels should be quite interesting now.

I sure did. Nice little easter egg!
AsOneDead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 09:43 AM   #46
Y3E
Gen 13

Finally got this game and played some of it last night. Firstly, this is beautiful in 4K, just beautiful.

Loving using the axe. I thought I would miss the blades and do hope it shows up later in the game but I like the boomerang effect of the axe and strategically using it to hit enemies when it flies back to Kratos.

Hate Kratos voice and acting (so far). Sounds like Worf from Star Trek TNG.
Y3E is online now   Reply With Quote