Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 08-17-2017, 03:05 PM   #731
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Can someone from pcs comment these threads have just been about disappointed customers on just about all of them on every level of the company. Are you guys closer to your goals of turnarounds. Even the people who used to be patient are getting annoyed now.
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 03:12 PM   #732
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
Can someone from pcs comment these threads have just been about disappointed customers on just about all of them on every level of the company. Are you guys closer to your goals of turnarounds. Even the people who used to be patient are getting annoyed now.
I don't even know why I'm complaining, I have enough stuff coming that I shouldn't care. I think it was just reading that Legend thread, and the 3 years those guys have been waiting and it kinda scared me.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 03:35 PM   #733
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-a-tron View Post
I don't even know why I'm complaining, I have enough stuff coming that I shouldn't care. I think it was just reading that Legend thread, and the 3 years those guys have been waiting and it kinda scared me.
I don't mind waiting for product but once they have it in hand and they have had my money for shipping i'd like it shipped within a week....that's really not too much to ask.

I understand if they want to QC them in house and i was happy for them to do it on the 1:£ Ninjas and i understood that they were adding blood etc that's fine but Nash is surely a quick once over and done, why is he taking months to ship?

Also charge me my shipping AFTER QC not before....surely this isn't that hard.

Also lets say they are shipping a statue every 10 minutes give or take ( that's being generous ), thats 6 statues an hour, 7 hour work day, thats 42 statues a day.

Nash 2p EX only has an edition size of 100....they should be done.

As people know i'm a PCS lover and i'm happy to wait but this practice is really rubbing me the wrong way and whatever was happening with "Hey it's a big turnaround, were on Facebook, were speeding up turn around times etc etc" seems to have gone pretty quiet again....

Refunds still are moving super slow, taking forever to ship still, no real production updates, new policies in place for new production date refunds, interaction isn't really there...

When i'm so used to the amount of updates and interaction from F4F and even Sideshow now....PCS really need to turn up the dial again.

Edit : I don't really know why i quoted you Josh lol but hey it helped me vent a little
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 03:43 PM   #734
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
I don't mind waiting for product but once they have it in hand and they have had my money for shipping i'd like it shipped within a week....that's really not too much to ask.

I understand if they want to QC them in house and i was happy for them to do it on the 1:£ Ninjas and i understood that they were adding blood etc that's fine but Nash is surely a quick once over and done, why is he taking months to ship?

Also lets say they are shipping a statue every 10 minutes give or take ( that's being generous ), thats 6 statues an hour, 7 hour work day, thats 42 statues a day.

As people know i'm a PCS lover and i'm happy to wait but this practice is really rubbing me the wrong way and whatever was happening with "Hey it's a big turnaround, were on Facebook, were speeding up turn around times etc etc" seems to have gone pretty quiet again....

Refunds still are moving super slow, taking forever to ship still, no real production updates, new policies in place for new production date refunds, interaction isn't really there...

When i'm so used to the amount of updates and interaction from F4F and even Sideshow now....PCS really need to turn up the dial again.

Edit : I don't really know why i quoted you Josh lol but hey it helped me vent a little
Hey, what ever works, right?
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 03:47 PM   #735
HeavyMetalSpike
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Location: Vancouver, Canada (ex-pat UK - Birmingham & Scotland!)
Hope the backlog gets chipped away and the changes they have made (and are making) go the way everyone wants.

Based on my experiences, I'd still much rather deal with PCS than Sideshow

HeavyMetalSpike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 04:15 PM   #736
PermaGrin
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

In-house QC is not reliable.

After my Raiden issue and upon asking, they informed me that they dont even take them out of the foam to "inspect" them.
*hopefully this was just related to the Raiden timeframe*

I would say they may catch glaring issues (even though I consider the incorrect base a glaring issue), but it doesnt sound like they fully QC every inch of a piece.
PermaGrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 05:00 PM   #737
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PermaGrin View Post
In-house QC is not reliable.

After my Raiden issue and upon asking, they informed me that they dont even take them out of the foam to "inspect" them.

I would say they may catch glaring issues (even though I consider the incorrect base a glaring issue), but it doesnt sound like they fully QC every inch of a piece.
Even more puzzling then why it takes so long to ship pieces.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 05:08 PM   #738
HeavyMetalSpike
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Location: Vancouver, Canada (ex-pat UK - Birmingham & Scotland!)
How many staff do they have?

How many can be allocated to QC checking?

HeavyMetalSpike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 06:28 AM   #739
JD18_92
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Lol Ive Been waiting for both this and Darkness for years now it seems. Starting to think I'm being punkd...
JD18_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 08:36 AM   #740
Old Snake
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post

Now you see where the "disdain" (your words, remember?) for PCS comes from? Imagine waiting for a refund since February (1:3 Sub) and another since June, all the while they continue sending invoice reminders for a Nash which I may cancel if it doesn't sell. That's where I'm at. Just take a stroll through at the customer service thread for more war stories.
Old Snake is offline   Reply With Quote