Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 05-13-2018, 03:55 PM   #131
Arkalogik
The Spirit

This thread may yet rise from the dead....I finally have 90% of the molds at my studio!

I have done a couple test runs on molds and while I am loosing some tiny chunks of detail with each casting I will probably be ably to supply a few. I can definitely supply some extra parts and pieces to as well.

Arahom also gave me a bunch of original parts and pieces to try and sell. So basically I am going to have a ARH Studios garage sale and see if anyone is interested in some items I have! Haha!

I have some original sculptures that Arahom started and never completed as well as some parts of the original wax sculptures by Ehren for the Death Dealer and Medusa and some other statues.

I was planning on posting them all up on Ebay but if anyone is really interested let me know at destinylab@gmail.com.

I also have a full Death Dealer statue I might repaint and customize if anyone is interested as well as a partial Arhian Forever and Arhian Headhuntress. If I have all the molds I could complete them as well as do a custom paint job.
Arkalogik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 04:56 PM   #132
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkalogik View Post
This thread may yet rise from the dead....I finally have 90% of the molds at my studio!

I have done a couple test runs on molds and while I am loosing some tiny chunks of detail with each casting I will probably be ably to supply a few. I can definitely supply some extra parts and pieces to as well.

Arahom also gave me a bunch of original parts and pieces to try and sell. So basically I am going to have a ARH Studios garage sale and see if anyone is interested in some items I have! Haha!

I have some original sculptures that Arahom started and never completed as well as some parts of the original wax sculptures by Ehren for the Death Dealer and Medusa and some other statues.

I was planning on posting them all up on Ebay but if anyone is really interested let me know at destinylab@gmail.com.

I also have a full Death Dealer statue I might repaint and customize if anyone is interested as well as a partial Arhian Forever and Arhian Headhuntress. If I have all the molds I could complete them as well as do a custom paint job.
I am always in the market for loose parts and other pieces here and there. Just list them on ebay.
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 05:23 PM   #133
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Which death dealer?
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 06:05 PM   #134
Arkalogik
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
Which death dealer?
Death dealer on the horse
Arkalogik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 06:06 PM   #135
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

I need the extra head( 5th with band) and axe from Conan the sacrifice.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 07:45 PM   #136
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Death dealer on the horse

Anything Greek Mythology? I am interested. I want!
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 07:46 PM   #137
Brandon
The X-Men

Quote:

I like it. Could you give an updated list of the sculptures that will be up for sale?
Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 07:47 PM   #138
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
I like it. Could you give an updated list of the sculptures that will be up for sale?
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 11:36 PM   #139
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post
I am always in the market for loose parts and other pieces here and there. Just list them on ebay.
Don't put them on eBay, just do a list here and save the fees.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2018, 05:05 AM   #140
Nebulhym
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pheidias View Post
Anything Greek Mythology? I am interested. I want!
ME TOO!!
Nebulhym is offline   Reply With Quote