Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 06-10-2022, 01:57 PM   #1261
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

Gonna be needing some Heroic warriors to balance out the line soon, poor Teela is looking very outmatched especially with Beast-man up next, hopefully we can get Man-at-Arms, Man-E-faces or Roboto soon to bring some much needed firepower for the good guys.
Also I was suprised at how large Mer-man is, for some reason I thought he would be smaller, not a complaint just an observation.

majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2022, 02:41 PM   #1262
SONICobra
Batman

i think lens distortion is a factor here, trap-jaw seems a lot bigger in videos and merman is only listed at like 17"+/- inches i think
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2022, 03:10 PM   #1263
Blade3327
Nightwing

Skipping Trap-Jaw, but I can't wait to see their Beast Man. Hope we get a peek at SDCC.
Blade3327 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2022, 03:52 PM   #1264
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Teela is outmatched. Know what that means? We need She-Ra, Sorceress, and Man-E-Faces to help her out.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2022, 04:45 PM   #1265
Acolyte
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
Teela is outmatched. Know what that means? We need She-Ra, Sorceress, and Man-E-Faces to help her out.
That would be pretty unfair the other way round meaning that I had two She-Ras in my cabinet then.
Acolyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2022, 05:59 PM   #1266
Mechanizor
A day without sunshine is like... night.

From the heroic side I'd rather see Man-E-Faces, Man-at-Arms and Ram Man come next after Beast Man to balance things out a little before diving into more female figures IMHO...

Teela is on her way already, and we already got She-Ra and two versions of Evil-Lyn by SS.
Mechanizor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2022, 11:06 PM   #1267
koolkollectible
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechanizor View Post
From the heroic side I'd rather see Man-E-Faces, Man-at-Arms and Ram Man come next after Beast Man to balance things out a little before diving into more female figures IMHO...

Teela is on her way already, and we already got She-Ra and two versions of Evil-Lyn by SS.
After Beastman, if they do a Man-At-Arms and a Sorceress, I'll be able to die happy. Any others like Man-E-Faces, Stratos, and perhaps some bad guys from the Horde would be bonus.
koolkollectible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2022, 04:46 PM   #1268
Mechanizor

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolkollectible View Post
After Beastman, if they do a Man-At-Arms and a Sorceress, I'll be able to die happy. Any others like Man-E-Faces, Stratos, and perhaps some bad guys from the Horde would be bonus.
I still can't understand why the sorceress has a lot of demand here, I mean she's cool and all and don't mind her at all, but there are a lot of more visual appealing characters in MOTU than her in status form that needs to be made as well... Even B or C list characters like Webstor, Spikor, Buzz-Off, Clawful, and Two Bad can take her spot for the moment... Of course that's probably just me!
Old 06-11-2022, 05:13 PM   #1269
Blade3327
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechanizor View Post
I still can't understand why the sorceress has a lot of demand here, I mean she's cool and all and don't mind her at all, but there are a lot of more visual appealing characters in MOTU than her in status form that needs to be made as well... Even B or C list characters like Webstor, Spikor, Buzz-Off, Clawful, and Two Bad can take her spot for the moment... Of course that's probably just me!
She looked pretty cool in 2002. Some combination of her '80s and '00s outfits would be pretty striking on a shelf.
Blade3327 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2022, 05:52 PM   #1270
Mechanizor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3327 View Post
She looked pretty cool in 2002. Some combination of her '80s and '00s outfits would be pretty striking on a shelf.
I agree even though I've always preferred her look in 200X a lot more TBH.

Her 80's design looks nice as a toy for sure, but in this "Legends" line it might be a little questionable and underwhelming IMHO.