Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 07-06-2022, 03:19 PM   #1471
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince-Vell View Post
Well I finished up doing the PG customs I had planned since I first saw it, I spent a few late nights doing these. But I gave her bigger chest, booty and repainted the whole item except for the base. I did a YouTube video on it on my channel as well.

I ended up getting 6 of her, but I did 2 like the for practice and to sell off to fund the other 4 for the army of customs later in the year. Sadly if I do them now it would be sitting on my floor till I redo the display room but once the room is done ill do the Bombshell and Retro versions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj3YQvZL9NI
I love the factory, but I cannot deny that Vince improvements all around. Stellar work, big fan here.

I loved watching the video and cannot wait to see the next four get the treatment like the prior Power Girl did.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2022, 03:49 PM   #1472
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

Thanks guys, I had a lot of fun working on this one, The more I painted the regular head the more I liked it a lot.

Now if can just get the display room done this summer ill have all fall and winter to finish up the Bombshell and Retro. Still debating on the regular if I do a actual leather cape or leave it as is.
Vince-Vell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2022, 09:55 PM   #1473
ComicJesus
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Thanks guys, I had a lot of fun working on this one, The more I painted the regular head the more I liked it a lot.

Now if can just get the display room done this summer ill have all fall and winter to finish up the Bombshell and Retro. Still debating on the regular if I do a actual leather cape or leave it as is.
Great job! I like the upgrades you made. I think I?m finally going to order from Sideshow with my remaining discounts.
ComicJesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2022, 10:21 PM   #1474
punisher2000
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Dear aka Vince-Vell ... you are an awesome artist and you did an absolute stunning job on PG by partly re-sculpting, custom and repainting. As always an inspiration to see your work... really passion job you did!
punisher2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2022, 10:24 PM   #1475
Yojimbo
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Vince’s work never disappoints! Fantastic!
Yojimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2022, 10:42 PM   #1476
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Great work per usual Vince. The butt redo is so subtle, but looks fantastic. Hope you get your display room done because I selfishly want to see the next two

And for the cape, I really prefer the sculpted. It’s so rare to have it that it’s a nice touch IMO.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2022, 10:47 PM   #1477
batmbeyond
The Spirit

Quote:
Well I finished up doing the PG customs I had planned since I first saw it, I spent a few late nights doing these. But I gave her bigger chest, booty and repainted the whole item except for the base. I did a YouTube video on it on my channel as well.

I ended up getting 6 of her, but I did 2 like the for practice and to sell off to fund the other 4 for the army of customs later in the year. Sadly if I do them now it would be sitting on my floor till I redo the display room but once the room is done ill do the Bombshell and Retro versions.

Fantastic, paint job looks great!
batmbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 11:39 AM   #1478
Lugnuts
Birdman

Quote:

Holy crap! Do you wanna redo mine?
I have mine on payment plan but after seeing yours, I am questioning why bother with it LOL
Lugnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 02:41 PM   #1479
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:

Amazing work as always!

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalzodlives View Post
Much, much better. If it had looked like that in the first place, I probably would have bought one.
Same here.
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2022, 03:17 PM   #1480
coolbear
Justice League

Is it normal that just one side of her lips is way brighter than the rest?

I received the statue just a few days ago and it's looking awesome but I'm not sure about this small "issue"(?) and the eyes looking slightly wonky. I first thought the brighter red could be a reflection of the cape but I'm not convinced, it's not looking natural unless I'm missing something.

Thus I wonder if others have seen the same on their statues or if I should contact Sideshow and ask for a new portrait.

PS: the exclusive portrait has a bit of a brighter red on that same side as well but it's way less pronounced.

coolbear is offline   Reply With Quote