Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Just The Facts... > Collection Corner

Old 07-02-2022, 12:14 AM   #141
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmbeyond View Post
DC Brothers for Life! I did toss back and forth between the black and white bestas, but settled with the black. Post pics once yours is set up,cant wait to see. I do have some other none DC stuff in other areas, Marvel and Star Wars , but DC has always been my focus.
Black Bestas look fantastic. Besta is the best option for Sideshow Pieces probably. DC Pieces are also my focus as well. I also got some Star Wars Pieces and Marvel impureties in my collection... HA HA ! I am really glad that you chose to show only your DC Pieces in a fantastic display, i love pure DC Collections, DC Brother.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2022, 04:02 PM   #142
veryfigurefans
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Glad to see you back on the forum after a long time. Your collection looks amazing. Very lively and striking. In addition, the magnificent plates mounted on the wall add an incredible atmosphere to your room. I think I will look at this amazing collection a few more times. By the way, are the plates porcelain? They look amazing.
veryfigurefans is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2022, 02:00 PM   #143
generalszabo
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Lovely collection and set up, very classy with the books down below
generalszabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2022, 02:02 PM   #144
Asgard
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalszabo View Post
I can only agree with the comment.
I like what you are showing here as well
Asgard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2022, 10:57 PM   #145
batmbeyond
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
Black Bestas look fantastic. Besta is the best option for Sideshow Pieces probably. DC Pieces are also my focus as well. I also got some Star Wars Pieces and Marvel impureties in my collection... HA HA ! I am really glad that you chose to show only your DC Pieces in a fantastic display, i love pure DC Collections, DC Brother.
This room will always be DC! I will post pics of the other rooms soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by veryfigurefans View Post
Glad to see you back on the forum after a long time. Your collection looks amazing. Very lively and striking. In addition, the magnificent plates mounted on the wall add an incredible atmosphere to your room. I think I will look at this amazing collection a few more times. By the way, are the plates porcelain? They look amazing.
Thanks really appreciate that. Honestly I am not 100% sure what the plates are made off, so if anyone does know please chime in.
batmbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2022, 11:01 PM   #146
batmbeyond
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalszabo View Post
Thanks , I really appreciate that. Had to find a way to display the books and didn't want the statues at ground level , it all just seemed to click.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asgard View Post
I can only agree with the comment.
I like what you are showing here as well
Thank you!
Old 07-07-2022, 10:55 AM   #147
SONICobra
Bane

always impressed with how classy your display is, every time i stop in here you get me thinking i should focus my collection more but the struggle is real!
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2022, 10:21 PM   #148
Thor57
Teen Titans

I really like your collection and the flow you've chosen for your pieces. I feel a lot of collectors really do themselves an injustice by not really thinking deep about what compliments other pieces, and they just throw them all in a cabinet. Yours look great.

Do you feel the Prime 1 New 52 Batman and SS OG Bane go well together? Or is the Prime 1 a little too big?
Thor57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 12:19 AM   #149
batmbeyond
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
always impressed with how classy your display is, every time i stop in here you get me thinking i should focus my collection more but the struggle is real!
Thank you, really appreciate it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor57 View Post
I really like your collection and the flow you've chosen for your pieces. I feel a lot of collectors really do themselves an injustice by not really thinking deep about what compliments other pieces, and they just throw them all in a cabinet. Yours look great.

Do you feel the Prime 1 New 52 Batman and SS OG Bane go well together? Or is the Prime 1 a little too big?
thank you! I do think they go good together, the Batman is larger than a quarter scale statue, and the Bane's hands can easily palm Batman's head. Bane is hunched a little so it gives an illusion (in my mind) that they look good together. I put the Batman up there do to his size and wanted to display him with the background I made of Gotham. Once I got the new Bane it made sense( again in my mind) to place the OG Bane with him , his base with the crushed Bat-signal fit in with the theme of the background. Its not a perfect match but good enough for me.
Old 07-11-2022, 02:58 PM   #150
veryfigurefans
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmbeyond View Post
Thanks really appreciate that. Honestly I am not 100% sure what the plates are made off, so if anyone does know please chime in.
When I examined and researched a little, I realized that it was porcelain. It is especially nice that they are limited edition. It all looks amazing.
veryfigurefans is online now   Reply With Quote