Old 07-05-2022, 10:47 PM   #302
thegeekblend
Frackin!

Thank you both
thegeekblend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2022, 05:13 AM   #303
Royalguard
The Avengers

Anyone who has this care to chime in on how heavy that cape is?
Royalguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2022, 10:20 AM   #304
SONICobra
Batman

It’s not lighter than you think it would be if that makes sense but it’s not heavy either
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2022, 11:35 AM   #305
PCS_Sagat_Buyer
Birdman

I'm taking delivery of this on Wednesday. The cape's depth prevents me from fitting it into my moducase but I'm sure I'll figure something out (maybe someone will create a custom cape). As of now i will fit it in there but i wont be able to attach the arctlic cover panel. Trust me I know this term is overused but this is my grail piece. I can happily retire from statue collecting knowing I have this in my collection.
PCS_Sagat_Buyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2022, 02:45 PM   #306
Royalguard
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
It?s not lighter than you think it would be if that makes sense but it?s not heavy either
Got ya, thanks Sonic
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCS_Sagat_Buyer View Post
I'm taking delivery of this on Wednesday. The cape's depth prevents me from fitting it into my moducase but I'm sure I'll figure something out (maybe someone will create a custom cape). As of now i will fit it in there but i wont be able to attach the arctlic cover panel. Trust me I know this term is overused but this is my grail piece. I can happily retire from statue collecting knowing I have this in my collection.
Congrats Sagat! Looks like we share something in common Ill be looking forward to mine Wednesday as well.
Royalguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2022, 06:29 PM   #307
aa909
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Congrats, I agree this is a grail piece. Mine should be arriving soon as well.

BTW If you can?t close the acrylic door Why not just display him on top of the moducase? That?s what I plan to do.
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2022, 06:54 PM   #308
PCS_Sagat_Buyer
Birdman

Good idea. I'd have to order one of those top panels. I wonder if I'd have to wait a year for moducase to send me one lol
Old 07-16-2022, 07:26 PM   #309
aa909
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Good idea. I'd have to order one of those top panels. I wonder if I'd have to wait a year for moducase to send me one lol
LOL jeez that?s so true. Moducase is running 6 months behind but I think displaying this piece on top is the best option.
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2022, 12:21 AM   #310
PCS_Sagat_Buyer
Birdman

My statue arrived a day early. 99% happy with it. It's heavy as all hell. Took me 2 1/2 hours to put together. There was one breakage but it's a minor piece that is on the backside that you wont see -- so not a huge deal. The top part of the bike towards the front wheel has a slight offcenter key-in which makes for a weak point of connectivity but all in all...grail. QC could have been a bit better for a piece this expensive and I certainly wish the ES was half the size that it is, but if you're on the fence about this piece, definitely do it.