Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 06-09-2022, 10:16 AM   #11
Quicksilver
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
I don't mind her being associated with the Scream movies and wish she was doing this new one but it just is so implausible for her to be in the center of the same set of circumstances it becomes comical. I think Scream 4 really realized this and didn't mind poking fun of itself for it. For me the Scream movies main story and Ghostface itself represents the evils of a media obsessed society no matter who is under the mask or under the knife.
Depending on her role I think she would add a lot to the movie even if just for nostalgic cameo but I would not want the movie to be the "Sydney Prescott story".

Didn't know she was so active I thought I remembered reading Scream 5 was her 1st return to acting.

No ill will towards Neve just don't like people turning down opportunities others would kill for. Even if she doesn't care about the money do it and donate to a worthy charity.

I remember Jamie Lee Curtis being asked on TV how being older has affected her role choices and she replied that she is just so glad to be working that she takes any and every job she can schedule.
I liked that. Any job is a blessing but being a star in show-biz is way more lotto than labor.

They were all very nice in their prime and there's nothing wrong with what they look like now, but as far as dream boat babes, sorry guys they are old af now.
as the great Rod Serling once said, beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Quicksilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2022, 10:31 AM   #12
SkilledButton
Nightwing

I liked the movie but didn't like I basically knew the ending 20 minutes in

I think I watch way, way too many whodunits....
SkilledButton is offline   Reply With Quote