Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 10-09-2017, 11:36 AM   #71
GenMotors
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie21 View Post
And your thought and opinion was??
It’s a nice looking piece. The bridge is impressive looking. What I personally do not like are the choices they made for poses. I’m not a fan of the Spider-Man or Gwen pose. I think had the poses been less gymnastic in nature it would have been perfect.

Still it’s an impressive overall piece for a Spidey fan, especially in this scale.
GenMotors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 12:20 PM   #72
Bernie21
Sailor Moon

I was not a fan of the poses either, but in concurrance with your opinion, I think as a whole and with that bridge it'll look good, at the right angel. given that I have yet to see it in person or multiple angels, who knows what that angle is? Thanks for sharing! 8D
Bernie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 07:23 PM   #73
GenMotors
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie21 View Post
I was not a fan of the poses either, but in concurrance with your opinion, I think as a whole and with that bridge it'll look good, at the right angel. given that I have yet to see it in person or multiple angels, who knows what that angle is? Thanks for sharing! 8D
Are you leaning toward ordering?
GenMotors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 08:03 PM   #74
WalkerFodder
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenMotors View Post
It’s a nice looking piece. The bridge is impressive looking. What I personally do not like are the choices they made for poses. I’m not a fan of the Spider-Man or Gwen pose. I think had the poses been less gymnastic in nature it would have been perfect.

Still it’s an impressive overall piece for a Spidey fan, especially in this scale.
fully agree and it's why I'll stay away.
WalkerFodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 01:32 AM   #75
Bernie21
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenMotors View Post
Are you leaning toward ordering?
I had pre ordered w the idea that I could cancel. As of now, I'm not canceling. I have a feeling it'll look good as a whole, specially mixed in w other pieces, but we'll see.
Old 03-01-2018, 06:16 PM   #76
Bernie21
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Custer View Post

So this is nowbeing carried by SS. That's the second 1/10th BDS carried by SS along with the Black Panther one.

I'm hoping the add Superman v Doomsday and the Spiderverse on the bridge. I'll cancel from BBTS if they do. Points and payments!
Old 03-13-2018, 04:03 PM   #77
zombiegalactus
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

The Spider Man bridge is up on Sideshow. $456 for the set. I caved and ordered. I'll have all 4 characters in 1/4 statues so this will be a nice companion piece.
zombiegalactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 09:02 PM   #78
Bernie21
Sailor Moon

I'll be ordering it too. That's a $150 savings and reward points and payments. Too many benefits not to order. I had cancelled my bbts order a bit back. Mercifully SS is coming through.
Old 03-13-2018, 09:19 PM   #79
Jesse Custer
Hellboy

Iron Studios posted this yesterday:

``But this, does put a smile on my face``

Iron Studios is very proud to announce the first BDS Art Scale 1/10 line based on the Avengers, we`ve been working closely with Marvel Studios to bring que best and most accurate collectible statues to all Marvel and Iron Studios fans.

The line-up ll be revelead at our official Avengers: Infinity War event that ll happen in São Paulo - Brazil end of April.

Stay Tuned for news and updates about Avengers: Infinity War by Iron Studios! And don`t worry Legacy Replica 1/4 fans, we are working right now to bring more characters to your collection!

#IronStudios #AvengersInfinityWar #VingadoresGuerraInfinita

Jesse Custer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 09:20 PM   #80
Jesse Custer
Hellboy

And it looks like the first two 1/4 pieces from the Infinity War line will be Thanos and Iron Spider (sorry for commenting about the 1/4 line here, but the IS post was about both the 1/10 and 1/4 line and there isn´t a general 1/4 MCU statue thread for them hehe).
Jesse Custer is offline   Reply With Quote