Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 12-21-2021, 03:48 AM   #541
House
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by csabar View Post
The long wait is over, I?ve received my regular Alita bust yesterday! She looks truly amazing! I?m very happy, the best Christmas present really! 😁
Congrats! I so can't wait for mine to arrive from Spec Fiction. Did you have to mess with the hair much to get it to look right?
House is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2021, 11:33 AM   #542
Augen
Metal Men

Queen Studios stated could see another Alita bust revealed in 2022 and a smaller (I'm guessing 1:4) statue so the shrine will have more options!
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2021, 12:08 PM   #543
generalszabo
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
Queen Studios stated could see another Alita bust revealed in 2022 and a smaller (I'm guessing 1:4) statue so the shrine will have more options!
Interesting, if they smash it I may have to replace my P1 1/4 scale
generalszabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2021, 12:39 PM   #544
pdenham
Teen Titans

Quote:
I can't see what they would do for another bust other than a variant without the war paint, and probably without the right arm and blade.

Other than the blood under the eyes, the current bust covers just about all the bases.

The smaller full figure could definitely be enticing. Queen, with the bust, got her features down far better than any other studio IMO. Any smaller than 1:1 scale full figure would be something to get excited about.
It would also help costs that the character itself is on the smaller scale already, so even a 1/2 scale figure might be manageable.

And congrats to csabar, looks great! I'll echo House in asking how much futzing did the hair take and how easy is it to manage. Until I looked at your photo with the hair in front, I didn't think about the possible need to comb the hair on this. Hopefully it's set in firmly and doesn't come out with ease the way my own does now when I brush it.
pdenham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 08:58 AM   #545
csabar
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by House View Post
Congrats! I so can't wait for mine to arrive from Spec Fiction. Did you have to mess with the hair much to get it to look right?
Thank you! Yes, it took some time to brush it out, but once it?s done, it?s easier to handle it.
csabar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2021, 09:00 AM   #546
csabar
Doh!

Quote:
There?s gonna be a life-size doll body Alita (not a bust), another collectables and a smaller scale of statue.
Old 12-22-2021, 09:04 AM   #547
csabar
Doh!

And congrats to csabar, looks great! I'll echo House in asking how much futzing did the hair take and how easy is it to manage. Until I looked at your photo with the hair in front, I didn't think about the possible need to comb the hair on this. Hopefully it's set in firmly and doesn't come out with ease the way my own does now when I brush it.[/QUOTE]

Thank you! She?s looks amazing!! Fantastic work! I wish it was done without the red marks but still she is gorgeous!

You have to play a bit with the hair to get it right, but I?d say it is easy to manage!
Old 12-22-2021, 09:20 AM   #548
csabar
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
@csabar Impressive Alita collection.
What's next? possibly the Prime 1 - Alita: Berserker Motorball Tryout
Thank you! I bought them, because they related to the movie adaptation Alita I fell in love with.
Motorball tryout would be awesome, but way too big and pricey. QS is coming out with the life-size doll body Alita and a smaller scale of statue, so I wait.
Old 01-10-2022, 05:06 AM   #549
Shoo
Hercules

Pics by Laurent Berserk:

Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 05:06 AM   #550
Shoo
Hercules

Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote