Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 07-26-2016, 10:43 AM   #41
Lockdown
Mephisto

mmm....no Fearful Fairytales Line? 3d wips? I am really interested how this line going to be like.
Lockdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 11:45 AM   #42
MrJones
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

I just know seeing either the completion of Venom, Carnage and Kingpin are going to break my heart!
MrJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 11:47 AM   #43
shorudan
XM Studios
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockdown View Post
mmm....no Fearful Fairytales Line? 3d wips? I am really interested how this line going to be like.
I'm very eager to get this line going too - the reason it is taking so long is because as we work more and more on this, we discovered lots of interesting factual lore about fairy tales. We've teamed up with an American French writer who wrote Might and Magic, and he is blowing our minds off with his amazing talent in story telling! We've decided to hold the 3D for awhile and let the background and story take form to support this line. I can't wait to share the fun stuff as soon as I can.
shorudan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 12:52 PM   #44
Lockdown
Mephisto

Thanks Bryan. I have a feeling all these characters will be connected some way in a quasi-Lord of the Rings, steampunk and future high-tech world where these heroines will fight monsters with guns, swords, etc. Maybe there will be a comic that comes with the statues.
Lockdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2016, 02:34 PM   #45
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockdown View Post
Thanks Bryan. I have a feeling all these characters will be connected some way in a quasi-Lord of the Rings, steampunk and future high-tech world where these heroines will fight monsters with guns, swords, etc. Maybe there will be a comic that comes with the statues.
Sounds like XM is going all out on their own IP...something I would actually like to see more of.

No need in rushing this since I'm sure XM wants to put their best foot forward for something unique.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote