Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 06-18-2015, 09:35 AM   #1
krec99
I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.

Spiderman 1/4 Scale Statue

From their Facebook (translated):

Iron Studios Announces Legacy Replicates 1/4 of the Spider-Man with design of Mike Deodato Jr. Brazilian artist internationally renowned signs piece that inaugurates partnership between
Iron Studios com a Chiaroscuro Studios

The Iron Studios, biggest Brazilian company of Collectibles Graduates, proudly presents the preview of The Newest Legacy Reflica 1:4 With The Spider-man. The concept and the basis of creation brings a single model and dynamic of the character will get you through the window of oscorp at the exact moment that is attacked by two of their main enemies, Elf Green and Baron Octavius. Full of details, the play was created so that the collector can appreciate it from all angles. Check out a preview in the picture attached.

The design of the piece is the Brazilian Quadrinista Mike Deodato Jr., One of the main names of the us market of comics and Marvel Comics Exclusive Artist, which brings his dynamic trait to this piece of Iron Studios. Natural Campina Grande (PB), Deodato became quadrinista influenced by his father, the journalist, broadcaster, writer and also author of Comics Deodato Borges. The International Career began after the participation of the XIII INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION OF AS ANGOULEME, in France, when work was published in Belgium, France and Portugal. In 1994, it became known to the public at large to draw the journal of wonder woman (DC Comics), After being hired by the Marvel-where is still considered one of his artists more important-to illustrate various heroes as Spider-Man, Thor, Hulk, the Avengers and the monthly series of character elektra.

The Project Inaugurates the partnership between the iron studios and the Chiaroscuro Studios, one of the main add agenciamento quadrinistas of the world, representing several of the big names who work for Publishing Houses As Marvel Comics and DC Comics, among others. Learn more at Chiaroscuro Studios.
The Spider man legacy replicates ¼ is a limited edition and numbered, accompanied by a drawing of art created by Mike Deodato Jr. Which formed the basis for the statue.

The price will be released in the future. The play will be presented in the event of CCXP-Comic Con Experience Pop Culture And Brand article collecting that happens from 3 to 6 December in São Paulo and that will feature the presence of Mike Deodato Jr.

krec99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 09:55 AM   #2
grphyx1
Kingpin

Dear Lord, please let me be able to get this
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 10:29 AM   #3
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

This looks impressive.
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 04:57 PM   #4
Sharkey
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Must have!
Sharkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 08:54 PM   #5
Larry
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Kinda looks like mixed media to me. Is it?
Larry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 09:38 PM   #6
Peedi
The Secret Six

Interested in this. Like the mixed media, and having the old Com, Iron Spidey and JSC Com, the new PF on PO, listed for the Sosa and XM Dio and likely getting the solo XM and PF Symbiote Variant, they're all fully sculpted, so this mixed media is appreciated.

And the red painted parts. It's like candy coat paint on a car. It's different. I like it.

Now his knee cap being behind his back I can't unsee. It's farther back then Deodato's artwork and unnecessary. Also the top slant of his eyes need to decline back a bit to match Deodato's eyes, they're too wide on the sculpt.

Looking forward to a full reveal.

Last edited by Peedi; 06-19-2015 at 12:12 AM. Reason: Typo
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 09:52 PM   #7
jpuli28

Serious contortionist. I agree with peedi but not sold on shiny red yet.
jpuli28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2015, 09:59 PM   #8
adee
Green Arrow

I need to see more but I'm intrigued.
adee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 12:29 AM   #9
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpuli28 View Post
Serious contortionist. I agree with peedi but not sold on shiny red yet.
If I didn't already have a 1/4 Spidey in "standard" colors I probably would feel the same, jpuli. I mainly like it because it's different than anything else I have or am getting. Stands out.

It's exciting to see all these Spideys in development. I blame X-Men and FF being off limits and too much Avengers focus these past few years for this renewed interest in Spidey that nobody seemed to have for years. Since XM and IS aren't licensed for the American market we only "officially" have the SS PF in the U.S., but there's just a lot of Spidey activity and options right now... This is great but we really need love for some more of his villains and a sexy, active Black Cat 1/4.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 05:14 AM   #10
jpuli28

Anyone with experience with this company?... quality, material(s), price point, customer service, timeline?

And I think the suit is navy blue, someone had mentioned black. This is kinda of a classic pose for him and hopefully just the angle makes it look weird, I like and it may give SS a run.
jpuli28 is offline   Reply With Quote