Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 11-08-2005, 09:28 PM   #11
Bartman256
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost
Well I went to Best Buy today and no Jumanji anything. Anyone else see it? Did see a deluxe edition for Big Fish which really only included a concept book that I want, but the dvd and the box are the same, I might just pass that on to me mum. Same with Ed Scissorhands, just some concept art and the tin, I'll have to check my other anniversary edition to see if it's the same.

Looked for Jumanji at Best Buy too...nothing!

Picked up Charlie and the CF, 2 disc edition. I saw it in the movies.

I also picked up Scissorhands (Anniversary Edition in a tin), Big Fish (with the book...this movie ranks HIGH on my all time favorites). I have both movies already but I always get suckered into buying this "new and improved"versions!

I also picked up Se7en (New Line Platinum series). This I didn't have in a previous version.
Bartman256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 09:34 PM   #12
Ghost
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartman256
Looked for Jumanji at Best Buy too...nothing!

Picked up Charlie and the CF, 2 disc edition. I saw it in the movies.

I also picked up Scissorhands (Anniversary Edition in a tin), Big Fish (with the book...this movie ranks HIGH on my all time favorites). I have both movies already but I always get suckered into buying this "new and improved"versions!

I also picked up Se7en (New Line Platinum series). This I didn't have in a previous version.

I'm watching Charlie right now. I'll prolly pick up Big Fish and Ed on friday when I go back. Is that the Se7en that's been released now since the big disc one that was like what 3 discs is no longer in production? I would still like to get that one actually.
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 09:47 PM   #13
Bartman256
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost
I'm watching Charlie right now. I'll prolly pick up Big Fish and Ed on friday when I go back. Is that the Se7en that's been released now since the big disc one that was like what 3 discs is no longer in production? I would still like to get that one actually.

This is a 2 disc version...black slipcover with what looks like the killers notebook.
Bartman256 is offline   Reply With Quote