Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 07-29-2015, 06:15 PM   #311
Wombat
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

So the website is back up. But no new statues or payment options.
Wombat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 12:11 PM   #312
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

As expected.

Maybe they decided to hold off until they revise Barbarian's paint app. I can only guess that's the reason because I haven't been able to find an explanation why nothing's changed on the site.

I asked "Averone" about it on the other forum. We'll see what the excuse is this time (maybe). I think these new payment plans were promised since around the time DD1 and Huntress went up for PO.

I want to support these guys but I'm getting a bit fed up with them not following through on what they say. Like many here, I didn't expect the site to be up on Monday but it's getting frustrating when they say something's going to happen and when it doesn't, there's no explanation forthcoming.
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 12:25 PM   #313
ReTardist
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
As expected.

Maybe they decided to hold off until they revise Barbarian's paint app. I can only guess that's the reason because I haven't been able to find an explanation why nothing's changed on the site.

I asked "Averone" about it on the other forum. We'll see what the excuse is this time (maybe). I think these new payment plans were promised since around the time DD1 and Huntress went up for PO.

I want to support these guys but I'm getting a bit fed up with them not following through on what they say. Like many here, I didn't expect the site to be up on Monday but it's getting frustrating when they say something's going to happen and when it doesn't, there's no explanation forthcoming.
you are correct. revisions.
ReTardist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 12:43 PM   #314
Wombat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReTardist View Post
you are correct. revisions.
Revisions to all the statues or just Barbarian? If it is just Barbarian I don't understand why you can't put the other statues up for order.

It would also be nice if someone updated your facebook page considering it is your main source of information. It is very frustrating when you post everything will be up for order on Monday with an updated website and here we are on Thursday with no update on what is going on.
Old 08-11-2015, 01:36 PM   #315
Remember Me?
Hellfire Club

Looks like this has been delayed again. This is the email I got:

You may have noticed that we have a new and exciting website now with extended payment plans! With this move to the new upgraded site we encountered some issues. Some of you have been registering and not receiving a confirmation link to activate your accounts. We have now fixed these issues and you will get a confirmation email. We have also full SSL security on the site now to take Credit card payments. All users prior or new must now re-register on the new site. The order status that were associated with the previous accounts unfortunately can not be retrieved on your new account and will not show. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience . We however have the records of your purchases here in office and are happy to provide this record for you. Email us at arhstudios.spencer@outlook.com in case you need a copy of your purchases from ARH Studios Collectibles. All last years orders are now near completion Arhian, Hercules, Queen of Vampire 2, Alexander the Great will be shipping by Oct to all paid customers. Frazetta statues, Huntress, Death Dealer I, Atlantis are now delayed due to factors beyond our control. We have ordered new higher density styro foam and this has caused some delays due to the fact we had to special order the new packing. We will update you soon.

Thank you for your patience.

ARH Studio inc.
Remember Me? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 03:07 PM   #316
dao2
Cyclops

Yeah same, not sure if it means that they were delayed cause of the packaging or something else :P

edit: fixed
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 04:25 PM   #317
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Frazetta license is cancelled all statues destroyed!!!!

just kidding.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2015, 05:30 PM   #318
Wombat

Did they ever say what the ES was for the EX?
Old 08-25-2015, 05:51 PM   #319
Valkyrie

I don't believe so. The ES for the EX was still showing TBD before the site was revamped. Now what appears to be on the site is the Regular at 300 ES. Based on the edition sizes for the other recent pieces, I assume the EX was 100.

But then there's the NYCC exclusives. I have no idea how those figure into things.
Old 08-31-2015, 03:06 PM   #320
Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wombat View Post
Did they ever say what the ES was for the EX?
Did you ever get an answer from them on this?