Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Leave it to the Professionals Please > Erick Sosa

Old 06-01-2014, 03:13 PM   #1
S-tier Adam
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Adam asks an expert - Erick Sosa

Hello, my name is Adam and I've been sculpting for 2 years. I am entirely self-taught, so there are some pitfalls and gray areas I have run into while developing my process. On a constant quest for self-improvement, I've decided to start asking sculpting-related questions to different master sculptors as often as I can.

Next up is the undeniably talented Mr. Erick Sosa.

First off, I want to say I'm a huge fan of your work. Also you're sculpting wax looks so similar to my homemade wax which is also red, so that's cool lol...
anyway...
Ok so my question for you is kind of a biggie. This is something that has been on my mind and causing me a lot of worry. I really need to try get some answers so I can be prepared for this when the time is right. I'm talking about licensing.

"How would you best approach proposing a licensing deal to a huge company with a reputation for not working with their fans or giving them what they want"? (no it's not Disney or Marvel)

I know this is kind of general, but I really need a starting point for how to approach a licensing deal, as it is very very important to me and I will have so much riding on it towards the end of this year. Any advice or resources at all would be very much appreciated.

Thank you,
-S-tier Adam
S-tier Adam is offline   Reply With Quote