Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 08-11-2017, 12:56 PM   #171
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
They have not revealed yet what it will be but this is from their Facebook page on August 4th.

"Friday Update:
I think this update was supposed to arrive on Monday...but we are still getting back to normal after SDCC. I think by this coming Monday we will be caught up.

Just wanted to give a shipping update for now...and next week will be a pretty big Super Powers schedule reveal for the next few months!!

66 Joker, Classic Joker and the Eddie Munster Baseball Bats have shipped. The bats were a real nightmare, but they have been signed and are on the way. We even have a few extra Bats...if you're interested, just email Debbie and let her know.

Kandors have begun shipping also, and they should all be shipped by next Wednesday!

Classic Batgirl and Ru are out in the next few weeks, with Wonder Woman and our "Ruby Variant" Catwoman right on their heels...Old Witch and Elvira are in production. For you guys waiting on the Old Witch, production has taken longer than expected...but I promise you will not be disappointed...especially with the big reveal in Oct of the Vault Keeper and the Crypt Keeper.

Harley is headed into production and the last day to order her will be the 15th of August...which just happens to be the day that the Super Powers Joker and Bud and Lou go on Pre-Sale. We're offering something special for the folks that purchased Harley, Joker and Bud and Lou directly from us!! Look for details next week!

Stay tuned for some awesome news and sneaks (Steppenwolf) coming...

Be safe and have a great weekend!!!
-C"
Hmmm cryptic yet I'm interested...damn...
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 03:15 PM   #172
WalkerFodder
The X-Men

Ordered Harley thru Tweeterhead just now. No Sideshow RP of course, but they accept Amex so a few more rewards thru my CC than I would've received through Sideshow anyway.
WalkerFodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 05:08 PM   #173
pokritz17
Hydra

i'll be ordering all 3 for sure, curious what the something special is
pokritz17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 07:10 PM   #174
AlexT
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Special for ordering all 3 from tweeterhead.com is Riser Base for Harley that will add 3".
AlexT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 07:11 PM   #175
BlackBolt88
Doh!

From facebook

Quote:
As promised, here is your first detailed look at these two Maquettes. I know there was some confusion with the Harley exclusive…so to be super clear…the Regular Edition Joker will come with the “Smiling Head” and the “Playing Card Hand”. The Tweeterhead Special Edition will include these as well as an exclusive “Laughing Head” and “Gun Holding Hand”. So you will get both heads and hands with our exclusive piece.
Bud and Lou will be the same as the regular edition…BUT…If you order Harley Quinn, The Joker and Bud and Lou from Tweeterhead directly, we will be sending you a special “Riser Base” that will raise your Harley Quinn an extra 3 inches into the air. Riser base images will be shown on Monday.
The Joker will retail for $294.99 and Bud and Lou will Retail for $199.99
Both Maquettes go on sale Tuesday, Aug. 15th at noon/3pm.

BlackBolt88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 07:18 PM   #176
sash501
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Will probably take the joker . . . like the Harley, but the jet pack throws me off so can't pull the trigger on that.
sash501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 07:43 PM   #177
pokritz17
Hydra

damn, i love all three of these pieces
pokritz17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 08:34 PM   #178
adee
Green Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by sash501 View Post
Will probably take the joker . . . like the Harley, but the jet pack throws me off so can't pull the trigger on that.
I don't love the jet pack either but I love Joker and Bud and Lue. I do much prefer the regular options for Joker.
adee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 10:16 AM   #179
xforce
Hydra

I get a riser for Harley she is already too high, not sure I will wait to see but not what I was hoping for if I bought all three
xforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 12:42 PM   #180
Matches Malone
Bub Mod

I just ordered Harley through the site. Not my favourite character, but she is well done and the first in what is shaping up to be a special line. I've already really scaled back my collecting and may end up exclusively buying this line from here on out....
Matches Malone is offline   Reply With Quote