Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 09-28-2020, 03:59 AM   #21
equi-nox76
Alpha Flight

Nice Diorama, I think I will combine it with Daenerys Targaryen from Prime 1 Studio x Blitzway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWa3iz6GUEQ

Chris
equi-nox76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 04:55 AM   #22
ENDO
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1 View Post
Great statue and pose, but after season 8... I can't, it's so disappointed that I even want to throw away some banners and a board of the Dragon Ice I have...

the Ice Dragon was so pointless too, we saw him only in 3 episodes, the Night King, the great villain... but no, surprise! It's Danny! This Night King was just a distraction, send Arya who never saw a white walker before to kill him...

And Jon Snow doing nothing... no duel nothing, is like you building a Doomsday against Superman, and then in the end, Super do nothing, but came Zatana and defeat the villain in the most anticlimatic way possible, and surprise! The final villain become Wonder Woman
Its so tiresome having to read people crying about that show over and over everytime some new product is announced. Move on. That's part of being an adult.
ENDO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 11:57 AM   #23
No1
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDO View Post
Its so tiresome having to read people crying about that show over and over everytime some new product is announced. Move on. That's part of being an adult.
by the contrary, a child don't have much critical sense, being an adult is grow up, grow up is not accept any stupid history and be ok with it, knowlodge to criticize an history for example is part of being adult, if something are bad you can't criticize now? Complaining about others opionion like you, that looks childsh thin to me.

if you are tiresome to hear about others opinions, what are you doing here? go hiding yourself in the montains!
No1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 03:39 PM   #24
Thor57
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by equi-nox76 View Post
Nice Diorama, I think I will combine it with Daenerys Targaryen from Prime 1 Studio x Blitzway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWa3iz6GUEQ

Chris
Thats my plan. I'll have a tiered shelf with two raised platforms on the left and right with Nightking on one, Daenerys on the other, and in them middle I'll have the novels and show blu rays.
Thor57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 03:48 PM   #25
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoo View Post

I agree this is a timing thing and would be interesting to see the sales numbers.

I really enjoyed the show but can't say I'm invested in the characters for that valuable statue real estate.
Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 09:12 PM   #26
Frogtown
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Thank you! Glad I'm not the only one who feels this way.

So happy to see Prime 1 continue the line. Can't wait for this one!
Frogtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 09:40 PM   #27
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
It's unrealistic for that to happen, people will talk about the epic fail in the same breath as anything GOT now forever, and deservedly so. That does not mean the statue isn't good.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 09:48 PM   #28
MegatronG1
The X-Men

Sales will definitely suffer because of how things went down, souring the fandom. It's not the typical decline of interest of any big franchise that has run its course, like Star Wars in the late 80s-early 90s.

I got in late in the show, enjoyed mostly until the end, but lost interest somewhere before the last season. I'll never collect GOT, but it will be interesting to see how this sells.
MegatronG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 09:41 AM   #29
Shoo
Hercules

Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 09:43 AM   #30
Atlantisatdawn
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

The statue looks incredible, just being released a few years too late, I agree with most people on here, season 1-4 the best stuff ever, then a steady decline and not Daenerys going mad with power, I expected that, but Bran being voted ruler was horrible beyond horrible and the knight king statue looks great, but honestly would you want a Jason statue if you knew at the end of Friday the 13th he was killed by Dora the explorer? Apparently even some of the actors are now saying they would like to redo the last season and I'm sure some others do as well, but dont wanna say it publicly, so although some people dont like hearing these complaints about the show it absolutely affects people's decisions on buying $1500 statues
Atlantisatdawn is offline   Reply With Quote