Originally Posted by thx217 View Post
[/URL]
WOW. so far this looks stunning.

And the color looks great.
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 12:30 AM   #163
Atheris
The Maxx

I’m thinking IS will bring us a super impressive piece here. I’ve wanted some high end JP stuff in my collection for years. CC just never made the cut for me. I got excited when CC got the license, but everything they put out seems uninspired and lazy. The T-Rex break out was cool, but much to small for my taste and then was further put off by the horrible paint job they showed up with. Other than the break out piece, CC JP offerings have been pretty blah and I really don’t think they have a handle on QC like IS does.

But we’ll see how this goes.

Chris
Atheris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 01:21 AM   #164
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheris View Post
I’m thinking IS will bring us a super impressive piece here. I’ve wanted some high end JP stuff in my collection for years. CC just never made the cut for me. I got excited when CC got the license, but everything they put out seems uninspired and lazy. The T-Rex break out was cool, but much to small for my taste and then was further put off by the horrible paint job they showed up with. Other than the break out piece, CC JP offerings have been pretty blah and I really don’t think they have a handle on QC like IS does.
"uninspired and lazy"

IS has had some issues with QC in the past as well, their Vader is most impressive, but if top of the line Toynami factory can't paint CC breakout rexes better than they did, not sure what IS is going to do with it. I hope they both crack the whip on their respective factories to get the quality as good as possible.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 02:10 AM   #165
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
"uninspired and lazy"

IS has had some issues with QC in the past as well, their Vader is most impressive, but if top of the line Toynami factory can't paint CC breakout rexes better than they did, not sure what IS is going to do with it. I hope they both crack the whip on their respective factories to get the quality as good as possible.
Don't forget their Ultron, Civil War 1/4 pieces and their highly successful 1:10 Marvel statues. I believe the Mark 42 and the Spidey were the two main pieces that had major QC issues.
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 05:30 AM   #166
Ezhil
Mephisto

The trex nails needs to be sharper and larger-iron studios
Ezhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 07:20 AM   #167
rjszar
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

I really need this. I hope Sideshow can carry it. I don't have an issue with going third party, but not with the threat of confiscation.
rjszar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 07:51 AM   #168
aaron0288
Frackin!

Another photo just posted up of the upside down explorer... With a glimpse of muddied Lex still inside!
aaron0288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 08:44 AM   #169
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjszar View Post
I really need this. I hope Sideshow can carry it. I don't have an issue with going third party, but not with the threat of confiscation.
Yeah... you guys need to chill with CC's BS customs threats. Look at the XM Studios thread and the number of folks (including me) that purchase and import their statues while they don't have a license to distribute in the US.
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 08:55 AM   #170
rjszar
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

This all seems a little too ambitious to pull off. Not sure why I say that because I'm believing XM will pull off their Sentinel dio. They better, I'm getting one. This could look pretty cheesy if they don't pay attention to detail.
rjszar is offline   Reply With Quote