Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 01-13-2015, 12:58 AM   #4361
frankm
Aspen Comics
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by turner View Post
Hey Frank!

Did Mike ever do any other Joker sketches? I havn't been able to find any others..........
Not that I can remember. There may have been a few quick sketch versions but none as nice as this one
frankm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 10:49 AM   #4362
adee
Green Arrow

Still wondering if any one knows which Witchblade prints are being released each month or if that's something that's under wraps till it goes up.

They released the one I wanted but there is another I'm hoping they do.

Love this image! I would prefer the fire background. Not sure why that was changed.
http://www.thetopcowstore.com/Produc...tCode=WBANN004
adee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 06:39 PM   #4363
turner
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

This needs to be a print

turner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 03:09 PM   #4364
adee
Green Arrow

Got the Witchblade print today. It's lovely!
adee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 09:19 PM   #4365
Cyber-Lip
Hydra

Is anyone else having or recently had just unfathomably bad customer service from Aspen, Megan in particular? I'm going through something with them and her right now that's just unreal. Is it just me?

I've been a very solid long-term customer that buys 20+ prints or so per year from them via their online store and through Ebay alone, not to mention cons. Due to the state of their business, I'd think they'd be trying to do right by and hang onto every single remaining one of us, but the opposite is happening.
Cyber-Lip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 05:57 PM   #4366
rottencat
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

I have not had any issues. I believe that most problems can be solved between people and coming to public is a last resort. Especially if exact names are mentioned. Must be pretty serious. It sounds like I am asking for details but I am not. It just saddens me if people cant resolve such things. Customer service can be challenging but at the end we are the folks who pay their bills. More or less.
rottencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 06:02 PM   #4367
rottencat
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

double post. deleted.
rottencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 06:53 AM   #4368
turner
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Can't wait to get myself a copy of this!
I guess it was available at the Aspen booth and Graphitti Design's booth but its not up on Aspenstore.com

would love for a gallery edition like this of all of Mike's work, especially his run on Witchblade and Fathom.
Love seeing just his pencil work!
turner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 08:25 PM   #4369
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber-Lip View Post
Is anyone else having or recently had just unfathomably bad customer service from Aspen, Megan in particular? I'm going through something with them and her right now that's just unreal. Is it just me?

I've been a very solid long-term customer that buys 20+ prints or so per year from them via their online store and through Ebay alone, not to mention cons. Due to the state of their business, I'd think they'd be trying to do right by and hang onto every single remaining one of us, but the opposite is happening.
they never sent me my last auction win. Its been almost 5 months so I don't expect I will ever get it at this point. I have written it off as a loss and have moved on from Aspen. Just not the company they used to be, on so many levels. And I spent more money at Aspen between 2011-2013 than most people will in their entire lives. Oh well, not much one can do. thankfully Top Cow has released some Turner prints as of late, to help scratch that Turner itch. Aspen still hasn't changed as were still seeing recolor after recolor. they just have no respect for the long term value of their prints anymore and they have destroyed the value of their original releases in the process. Again, not much one can do but move on, as I have done.
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 06:46 PM   #4370
coolandwarm
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

I am looking for the turner gi joe 13x19 print its the one with snake eyes and storm cover for gi joe #21 i think. or the red sonja print 13x19. If anyone is wanting to sell or trade let me know. thanks
coolandwarm is offline   Reply With Quote