Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Anime/Manga

Old 02-23-2012, 07:55 PM   #1131
fearwolf
Frackin!

SOME NEW FIGURES

aparently they are from banpresto show up last week on toy fair they are 4 figures naruto minato itachi and sasuke

fearwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 09:33 PM   #1132
boniceman
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Medicom just released the naruto & saskue figures, anyone in here ordered one???
boniceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 06:22 AM   #1133
Goikuchan

I decided to cancel the medicom Naruto yesterday. Although he looks great I've heard the plastic bodies are very fragile and kind of low in quality. I have too many other costs this month anyway.

Maybe if I see an actual video of the figure or see it in real-life I'd reconsider it happened before. I'm more curious about Tsume's Naruto statue which might be pop up this year.
Goikuchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 08:38 PM   #1134
boniceman

I've cancelled the figures to, for the same reason.. I want to see an actual review of the figures first. By the way, do you know when Tsume it's going to release the next naruto statue? Do you know what character is going to be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goikuchan View Post
I decided to cancel the medicom Naruto yesterday. Although he looks great I've heard the plastic bodies are very fragile and kind of low in quality. I have too many other costs this month anyway.

Maybe if I see an actual video of the figure or see it in real-life I'd reconsider it happened before. I'm more curious about Tsume's Naruto statue which might be pop up this year.
Old 04-07-2012, 10:27 AM   #1135
Goikuchan

From what Tsume previously planned, next would be Naruto, then Jiraiya or Sakura.
Goikuchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 04:45 AM   #1136
Ogaman
Doh!

Hello,

The next Tsume's statue will be Naruto HQS (resin) but this week-end is Polymanga and we can see an another figure : Pain Xtra (pvc 1/10)

Ogaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 12:29 PM   #1137
boniceman

NICE! Time to save some money for these two!!! Pain looks amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogaman View Post
Hello,

The next Tsume's statue will be Naruto HQS (resin) but this week-end is Polymanga and we can see an another figure : Pain Xtra (pvc 1/10)

Old 04-09-2012, 06:56 PM   #1138
HYMN

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearwolf View Post
aparently they are from banpresto show up last week on toy fair they are 4 figures naruto minato itachi and sasuke

What's the size of them? I'm looking for a new Sasuke in substitution for my Toynami 7'' Sasuke because of it's bending issue.
HYMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 04:22 PM   #1139
fearwolf
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HYMN View Post
What's the size of them? I'm looking for a new Sasuke in substitution for my Toynami 7'' Sasuke because of it's bending issue.
yeah the toynami sasuke has some issues mine is also a lttle bend i put a screw up on his leg so he can stay in the place bout the size on that figures from the imformation i have naruto is 150 mm so sasuke will be in the same size itachi and minato are bigger maybe 170 ..180 mm

about tsume i talked to cyril on facebook and we told me he was preparing the launches of some naruto pvc figures but i never though they go for pain as first looks great im gonna buy it for shure
i saw the fairy tail ones and they look great as well and the price range from HKF from tsume is from 80 to 90 EUR so hell yeah im going to collect them hope they do diferent chaars from naruto first not the sasuke and naruto and kakashi i know they will lunch a jirayia in statue but one from pvc will be cool to and what about orochimaru never saw a statue from him
tsunade , kisame hinata ...that kind of figures first
fearwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 02:39 PM   #1140
usmangekyoer
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Banpresto: The World Collectable Figure (WCF) Naruto Shippuden

http://www.gginfinitenews.com/?p=19086
usmangekyoer is offline   Reply With Quote