Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 02-26-2017, 04:21 PM   #6551
htx87
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Hello PCS,

So where is the company going with the Klassic Mortal Kombat line? We haven't had updates or any sort of teasers since June of 2016 with the cyborgs. Are you rethinking the line? Pondering a cancellation? So far there have been about 5 teasers/reveals involving Street Fighter and maybe 6 with other MK products. After the Poison piece was revealed, many people wanted a character by the name of Hugo to be made, but folks were saying how obscure the character was and were not sure if it could sell and sure enough, PCS teased it in a newsletter. I just want to know, along with other fans of the line, so that we don't get our hopes too high.

Thank you

Edgar
htx87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 06:50 PM   #6552
RAGINGDEMON500
Birdman

Jerry any possibility on doing Resident Evil Statues ?

How are you Jerry any possibility you will be doing a Resident Evil Line of Statues ? I'm sure there are plenty of people on here who are RE Fans. Thanks
RAGINGDEMON500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2017, 07:23 PM   #6553
Dark_Hado
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAGINGDEMON500 View Post
How are you Jerry any possibility you will be doing a Resident Evil Line of Statues ? I'm sure there are plenty of people on here who are RE Fans. Thanks

I've been waiting for that for years
Dark_Hado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 12:02 PM   #6554
Agoniste
U talkin' to me?

Hi! This is for Jerry.. is it possible to know what coat was used for Robocop? I might want to fix a spot that seems to be missing coat on it.. Thank you!
Agoniste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 04:41 PM   #6555
Maskedkane101
Doh!

Anyone do the transfer recently and how long does it take usually since the website been down. Im trying to get a reptile but dont know if i should do the transfer since i havent used it
Maskedkane101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 03:50 AM   #6556
Dr_Jengo
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Hi Jerry, I showed my friend the new Power Rangers reveals and he's got the goosebumps!

Will these be available to your distributors, specifically Simply Toys?
Dr_Jengo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 05:37 AM   #6557
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

What's with the new website change? There's hardly anything on there. Can't search any past statues as it is no longer there.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 08:06 AM   #6558
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAGINGDEMON500 View Post
A company called Hollywood Collector's Group have made large scale statues of Tyrant from the first Resident Evil, William Burkin from Resident Evil 2, and 2 statues of the Nemisis from Resident Evil 3[one big statue, and one REALLY big statue].
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 07:12 PM   #6559
mkkollector81
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by htx87 View Post
Hello PCS,

So where is the company going with the Klassic Mortal Kombat line? We haven't had updates or any sort of teasers since June of 2016 with the cyborgs. Are you rethinking the line? Pondering a cancellation? So far there have been about 5 teasers/reveals involving Street Fighter and maybe 6 with other MK products. After the Poison piece was revealed, many people wanted a character by the name of Hugo to be made, but folks were saying how obscure the character was and were not sure if it could sell and sure enough, PCS teased it in a newsletter. I just want to know, along with other fans of the line, so that we don't get our hopes too high.

Thank you

Edgar
I second this! I love the MK klassic line
mkkollector81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 07:16 PM   #6560
mkkollector81
Justice League

Jerry
Few questions:
1. Any idea about when Evil Lynn, He-Man/Battlecat Combo and She-Ra are expected to ship?
2. I know the 1:4 MoTu line is dead but will there be anymore motu from pcs in the future and if so will it be this year?
3. Are you going to keep the klassic MK line going? I hope so
4. How many MK statues are you planning on making this year available for preorder and what scale and/or line would they be?

Thanks!
mkkollector81 is offline   Reply With Quote