Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 07:27 PM   #162
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

With an ES of only 400 I'm betting this guy gets pricey in no time as more people get on board with more cool dios to come. These tell amazing stories and look so good in front of art. Congrats to all the lucky owners.
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 02:19 PM   #163
Bernie21
Sailor Moon

Man oh man, the only thing better than those pictures is the excitement in your post regarding the piece. That's awesome. I'm glad you're as happy as you are with it. I think this piece does that. As a batman fan, they nailed it for me.
Bernie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 07:43 PM   #164
Bernie21
Sailor Moon

So I finally got my replacement and I couldn't be happier. There's a few tiny & light paint smears on the back of Batman, but they aren't really visible. I'm glad to have this in the collection and in hand. Now if I could only have it displayed...

I'm still rooting for SS to carry Sup v DD. To complete this set of epicness!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20180327-WA0006.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	211.3 KB
ID:	112721  
Old 03-27-2018, 08:24 PM   #165
WolverineFan
I am da law!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie21 View Post
So I finally got my replacement and I couldn't be happier. There's a few tiny & light paint smears on the back of Batman, but they aren't really visible. I'm glad to have this in the collection and in hand. Now if I could only have it displayed...

I'm still rooting for SS to carry Sup v DD. To complete this set of epicness!!!!!!
Congrats! I doubt Sideshow gets that statue. They won’t get a statue that’s a year and half old now
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 09:25 PM   #166
Bernie21
Sailor Moon

I'm starting to agree with that thought. I was hoping since IS US is now carrying it, that maybe SS would too. I just can't pay it all at once and I would love to secure it w the payment plans. Thank you either way, I'll just enjoy this one till I can figure that one out.
Old 03-28-2018, 02:56 AM   #167
Iacon13
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

So...unexpectly mine is about to convert? Thoughts about this conversion. I love it but I just got the 1/4 scale Bane so I'm a little back and forth. I do love vs pieces and have a bunch of them including Batman vs Killer Croc. Thought they would look good together.
Anyways I would like opinions. Is this a keeper?
Iacon13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 10:29 AM   #168
Ryanbusts
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iacon13 View Post
So...unexpectly mine is about to convert? Thoughts about this conversion. I love it but I just got the 1/4 scale Bane so I'm a little back and forth. I do love vs pieces and have a bunch of them including Batman vs Killer Croc. Thought they would look good together.
This is definitely a keeper. It's awesome. Just inspect your piece when you get it.
Ryanbusts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 11:55 AM   #169
Bernie21
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iacon13 View Post
That's tough, because I think this piece is a must own. The issue is you already have the individuals who make up this piece and those are equally great. I can see, preferences to not have redundancies specially when that bane is so awesome!!! That said, this bane is impressive too, and the vs aspect is great. I feel that I need to own this, but I don't have bane or Batman individually. Sorry to ramble and not really answer, but I am trying to not just say own it andbe unbiased.
Old 03-28-2018, 12:46 PM   #170
Ryanbusts
Luke Cage

I have the Bane PF and the Diorama. They are both worth owning. The diorama is like a page from a comic. The PF is just awesome. Both the same character BUT both are completely different
Ryanbusts is offline   Reply With Quote