Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 12-19-2016, 04:12 PM   #201
JPBF
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Hi JPBF,

Thank you for sending us the pictures. We are now in the process of reviewing the issue found on your statue. It normally takes a few weeks to fully investigate this matter and we will get back to you in due course once we know more about a solution to this.

Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience caused to you. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us!

Best Regards,
Customer Service
GamingHeads
JPBF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 05:01 PM   #202
dao2
Cyclops

yeah I got the same message.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 05:03 PM   #203
Snadinator
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Ask them if a full refund including shipping back to them is on the table?

Mine is supposed to be en route. Somehow it went from somewhere in Washington state to San Francisco. Not sure why it is headed south when I live in Canada.
Snadinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 05:06 PM   #204
JPBF

I'm betting they push partial refunds. I assume it would cost them too much to give full refunds, considering they'd be out shipping and whatever warehouse / distribution costs. Judging by the Gaming Heads Collective Facebook group, a great many have already contacted customer service and requested replacements / refunds.
Old 12-19-2016, 05:16 PM   #205
gs013564
Justice League

If they say I can't exchange, then I'm going to ask for some kind of credit or partial refund. I want the statue, but they aren't delivering a finished product in my opinion.

I'd be open to do the painting myself if I could just get the lavender color matched right on her "smooth" parts of the tunic.
gs013564 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 05:18 PM   #206
Snadinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPBF View Post
I'm betting they push partial refunds. I assume it would cost them too much to give full refunds, considering they'd be out shipping and whatever warehouse / distribution costs. Judging by the Gaming Heads Collective Facebook group, a great many have already contacted customer service and requested replacements / refunds.
They don't have a choice. If people want a full refund they are entitled to it but the shipping back to them may be on the customer's head.
Old 12-19-2016, 05:41 PM   #207
dao2
Cyclops

I asked for a full refund. Any partial refund won't be significant enough to cover the cost of fixing the paint job on this.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 06:10 PM   #208
JPBF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snadinator View Post
They don't have a choice. If people want a full refund they are entitled to it but the shipping back to them may be on the customer's head.
I know this. I was just theorizing what solution customer service is going to push and why, not suggesting it was the only option we'd get. In a perfect world, they'd make a new batch with more care put into them. Realistically, they'll probably put $30-50 up for grabs as either a refund or in reward points and hope the majority of people go for this less expensive option.
Old 12-19-2016, 08:14 PM   #209
Snadinator

Well I might get mine this week. My first GH statue. Hopefully it's ok.

I sent a pm via messenger to one of the employees on fb. I want an Illusive man sitting on his chair with a cigarette and glass of whiskey in his hand.

That and Solas as Fen'Harel from the Tresspasser DLC for Dragon Age Inquisition.
Old 12-20-2016, 11:04 AM   #210
apellica
The Herculoids

I just received Tali and had a chance to take a look at her. Overall, I am extremely underwhelmed.

The paint looks awful. It is like the paint got smeared because it probably got mixed or laying against something without proper protection. You can see the inconsistencies with the white outlines in her fabric...it's looks they got peeled/smeared. Plus those red streaks are a bit too much and doesn't even remotely match to what the prototype was.

I have both Garrus and Liara...and they both came out much better. I'm so disappointed as Tali is one of my top 3 favorite characters in ME.

I will be looking for a replacement or maybe they could fix it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0522.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	191.3 KB
ID:	100370   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0527.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	319.8 KB
ID:	100371   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0528.jpg
Views:	52