Statue Forum 





Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2024, 11:51 PM   #31
Xenoburger
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
 
Xenoburger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,149
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masa_yodamorph View Post
Xeno-Joop Bongaerts

His most recent LOTR is a life size Gollum. Looks like it?s going to be awesome.
Ah, yes. I follow him actually.
Xenoburger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 02:09 AM   #32
azurepred
Zot
 
azurepred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 5,651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masa_yodamorph View Post
Xeno-Joop Bongaerts

His most recent LOTR is a life size Gollum. Looks like it?s going to be awesome.
Yep. Andy Wright is also doing a great looking Gollum. He's also in europe.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 02:39 AM   #33
Masa_yodamorph
The Avengers
 
Masa_yodamorph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Dagobah
Posts: 673
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurepred View Post
Yep. Andy Wright is also doing a great looking Gollum. He's also in europe.
Agreed. Looks awesome as well. I want to buy his ESB Yoda one day.
Masa_yodamorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 12:18 PM   #34
darthwhitey
The Herculoids
 
darthwhitey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 498
I think this is a great choice...I also think that this is a character whose beard and hair looks kinda fake anyway, LOL...so replicating it won't be AS hard maybe?

To me, although Gandalf is an obvious choice...and I'm sure he's around the corner...I think this is visually very interesting with the staff and Palantir

...now about the price?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4396.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	169563  
darthwhitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 12:45 PM   #35
Hobbyist
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
 
Hobbyist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2021
Location: Multiverse
Posts: 1,309
Excellent sculpt but does it look a little under-scaled or is it just a poor cellphone photo?
Hobbyist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 06:07 PM   #36
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 4,459
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbyist View Post
Excellent sculpt but does it look a little under-scaled or is it just a poor cellphone photo?
Hard to tell, the bust is farther away from the camera than the guy. The hands look about right looking at the real hands near the bust.
67L88Stingray is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2024, 12:23 PM   #37
Hobbyist
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
 
Hobbyist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2021
Location: Multiverse
Posts: 1,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
Hard to tell, the bust is farther away from the camera than the guy. The hands look about right looking at the real hands near the bust.
Its hands seem to be the right size but its head looks small for some reason. That guy is not that far away from it. His head is clearly larger than Saruman's head. Very strange.
Hobbyist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2024, 02:54 PM   #38
Shoo
Hercules
 
Shoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Barcelona
Posts: 13,927
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbyist View Post
Its hands seem to be the right size but its head looks small for some reason. That guy is not that far away from it. His head is clearly larger than Saruman's head. Very strange.
I see it as a normal size difference, considering the distance.
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2024, 08:46 PM   #39
BigMo
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants
 
BigMo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 878
None of there busts has been underscale so far, so should be safe.
BigMo is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:57 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com