Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

» Spotlight
Dechirico Diamond Select Gwenpool Statue BDL Diamond Select Black Panther Statue DGK Sideshow COTD Poxxil Exclusive PF Comic Soon:
Clay Moore - Inside Stories
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2020, 09:16 AM   #521
chronos1919
Shadowhawk
 
chronos1919's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Dover, NH
Posts: 928
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasp Lame View Post
Did the Cable 1/10 scale figure ever come up for preorder at Sideshow? I just preordered it now at Popcultcha.
Not yet.
chronos1919 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 11:39 PM   #522
rickwatsjr22
Doh!
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 14
Mystique came in today! Will update folks when I unbox! Had no idea she was coming so far in advance of the actual dio.
rickwatsjr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 02:06 AM   #523
Master Pizza
Luke Cage
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: The Nexus
Posts: 1,727
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickwatsjr22 View Post
Mystique came in today! Will update folks when I unbox! Had no idea she was coming so far in advance of the actual dio.
Well she's in stock everywhere so they have to send it out if you paid. Xavier won't be far behind, maybe a month.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 05:15 PM   #524
moyiori
The Spirit
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 315
I think if i wasn't already doing the X-men 1/4th statues, this would be an awesome. Especially for those on a budget, while not cheap, you'll knock out several major characters in one epic scene.
moyiori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 08:55 PM   #525
hunnipot85
The Herculoids
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 491
trying to clarify as I am interested in a few of the x-men and don't have the space for one of the full sets...

there are separate characters coming that you can add to the display?

all the characters (with the exception of jubilee) that are included with the sentinels (1-3) will be available separately as well but cannot be attached to the sentinel?
hunnipot85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 10:03 PM   #526
Master Pizza
Luke Cage
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: The Nexus
Posts: 1,727
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunnipot85 View Post
trying to clarify as I am interested in a few of the x-men and don't have the space for one of the full sets...

there are separate characters coming that you can add to the display?

all the characters (with the exception of jubilee) that are included with the sentinels (1-3) will be available separately as well but cannot be attached to the sentinel?
Sounds like you understand perfectly. Also not only does it come with Jubilee but I believe the first complete Sentinel Diorama comes with a 1/10 framed painting of the original X-Men as well.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 01:12 AM   #527
Biggunz
The X-Men
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1,008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Pizza View Post
Well she's in stock everywhere so they have to send it out if you paid. Xavier won't be far behind, maybe a month.
Put a video up. Good lighting and get to that mug.
She was the cheapest but I hope she comes out good.
Can be a good sign
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 01:14 AM   #528
Biggunz
The X-Men
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1,008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Pizza View Post
Sounds like you understand perfectly. Also not only does it come with Jubilee but I believe the first complete Sentinel Diorama comes with a 1/10 framed painting of the original X-Men as well.
Yeah thatís pretty tight.

But depending how many X-men you get it might be better to get the set.

The little bastards are pricey on their own
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2020, 11:06 PM   #529
4renzy
Fantastic Four
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 86
Wasn't that 1/10 framed picture of the original X-Men also included as an exclusive for the Wolverine versus Juggernaut? that the set might be cheaper in the long run regarding cost.
4renzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2020, 06:47 AM   #530
Vecchio1
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?
 
Vecchio1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1,842
Thankfully I got over this set up. $ in my pocket. Still awesome tho.
Vecchio1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:51 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com