Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Hot Toys

» Spotlight
Dechirico Diamond Select Gwenpool Statue BDL Diamond Select Black Panther Statue DGK Sideshow COTD Poxxil Exclusive PF Comic Soon:
Clay Moore - Inside Stories
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2011, 06:16 PM   #111
Fremen
Birds of Prey
 
Fremen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 8,518
What do you think of this one Titan?
Fremen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 08:03 PM   #112
Titanchuck
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!
 
Titanchuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: At your mom's house eating dinner,you get the dishes
Posts: 11,312
[QUOTE=Luminous;4069445]You're not messin around, Titan. Nice addition.

QUOTE]

thanks i'm trying to build for the upcoming preorders coming out
Titanchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 08:04 PM   #113
Titanchuck
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!
 
Titanchuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: At your mom's house eating dinner,you get the dishes
Posts: 11,312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fremen View Post
What do you think of this one Titan?
just beautiful i really really love this one,very detailed and suprised its not going for more on the secondary market yet..i love the way the wires you see exposed on his pulsar beams on the hands actually work and must be hooked up to the battery in his bag around his neck. I'm very impressed at this one
Titanchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 12:15 PM   #114
Titanchuck
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!
 
Titanchuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: At your mom's house eating dinner,you get the dishes
Posts: 11,312
got these today
Nurse Joker


Scarecrow
Titanchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 10:43 PM   #115
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave
 
Argonus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: West Coast
Posts: 24,710
I have my first HT incoming, & my second and third after that.

All mixed genres (might get a fourth soon, though), and three of them are fighting the fourth. Any guess what the fourth HT figure is?

Can't wait.
Argonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 11:11 PM   #116
Titanchuck
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!
 
Titanchuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: At your mom's house eating dinner,you get the dishes
Posts: 11,312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argonus View Post
I have my first HT incoming, & my second and third after that.

All mixed genres (might get a fourth soon, though), and three of them are fighting the fourth. Any guess what the fourth HT figure is?

Can't wait.
So what's the line up?,what you got coming?
Titanchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 11:19 PM   #117
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave
 
Argonus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: West Coast
Posts: 24,710
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanchuck View Post
So what's the line up?,what you got coming?
Cap, Alice/Milla from RE (love the films/enjoy her, and I've met her.. and she's nuts in a "good way" ), either Chris Redfield or Battle Suit Jill Valentine from Resident Evil (I LOVE RE5.. great fun with two people playing )...

.. and a Predator to beat the sh!t out of all of them. Haven't figured out which Predator yet.

Initial set-up will be Cap in front, Alice with knives/guns and Jill with guns and more guns behind him.

Should be fun to change their poses every so often; even if it's not advisable, I'm doin' it.

Was gonna get Hellboy, but I'm spending a lot on Original Art lately, so he's out.
Argonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 11:24 PM   #118
Titanchuck
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!
 
Titanchuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: At your mom's house eating dinner,you get the dishes
Posts: 11,312
Wow !!how'd you get Cap so fast?nice hauls take pics and post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argonus View Post
Cap, Alice/Milla from RE (love the films/enjoy her, and I've met her.. and she's nuts in a "good way" ), either Chris Redfield or Battle Suit Jill Valentine from Resident Evil (I LOVE RE5.. great fun with two people playing )...

.. and a Predator to beat the sh!t out of all of them. Haven't figured out which Predator yet.

Initial set-up will be Cap in front, Alice with knives/guns and Jill with guns and more guns behind him.

Should be fun to change their poses every so often; even if it's not advisable, I'm doin' it.

Was gonna get Hellboy, but I'm spending a lot on Original Art lately, so he's out.
Titanchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 11:39 PM   #119
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave
 
Argonus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: West Coast
Posts: 24,710
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanchuck View Post
Wow !!how'd you get Cap so fast?nice hauls take pics and post
No.. I did the ultimate sin and pre-ordered him.

I don't have ANY in hand yet, like I said.

Will I shortly? Yes.

Thanks TC; when I get them all, I'm definitely takin' some pics.

Always lovin' your pics, bro.. whether they are of SS or HT pieces.
Argonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 11:56 PM   #120
Titanchuck
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!
 
Titanchuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: At your mom's house eating dinner,you get the dishes
Posts: 11,312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argonus View Post
No.. I did the ultimate sin and pre-ordered him.

I don't have ANY in hand yet, like I said.

Will I shortly? Yes.

Thanks TC; when I get them all, I'm definitely takin' some pics.

Always lovin' your pics, bro.. whether they are of SS or HT pieces.
Thanks bro
Titanchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:50 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com