Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

» Spotlight
Dechirico Diamond Select Gwenpool Statue BDL Diamond Select Black Panther Statue DGK Sideshow COTD Poxxil Exclusive PF Comic Soon:
Clay Moore - Inside Stories
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2020, 09:02 PM   #1
omigeo
Teen Titans
 
omigeo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,758
Locke & Key

Anyone started to see Locke & Key?

Seems interesting so far
omigeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 09:06 PM   #2
Mister H
Spider-Ham
 
Mister H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: High Hrothgar
Posts: 4,036
Netflix is either hit or miss. I’ll have to hear multiple reviews first. Nice premise but looks like it could be very CW-ish.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 01:15 AM   #3
junta
Fantastic Four
 
junta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 98
It started good, but latter episodes have the characters do stupid things. Its a good watch, but nothing to exclaim about.
junta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 02:32 PM   #4
omigeo
Teen Titans
 
omigeo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,758
I've only seen the first episode, so not sure what to expect here.
The first episode was interesting enough. I'll see where this leads to and decide. Thanks for your feed back Junta, since "Mr H" hasn't really given any info, but waiting on others to make up his mind LOL JK
omigeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 04:52 PM   #5
whd
Suicide Squad
 
whd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 7,342
I thought it was a lot of fun. Really liked how they ended it. I would watch another season if they make it.
whd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 06:05 PM   #6
omigeo
Teen Titans
 
omigeo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,758
Quote:
Originally Posted by whd View Post
I thought it was a lot of fun. Really liked how they ended it. I would watch another season if they make it.
I thought so too, given that i only seen the 1st Ep.
omigeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 06:58 PM   #7
Mister H
Spider-Ham
 
Mister H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: High Hrothgar
Posts: 4,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by omigeo View Post
Thanks for your feed back Junta, since "Mr H" hasn't really given any info, but waiting on others to make up his mind LOL JK
Lol, okay okay Iíll watch the first one.... sheesh.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 12:12 AM   #8
omigeo
Teen Titans
 
omigeo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,758
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
Lol, okay okay Iíll watch the first one.... sheesh.
omigeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 12:37 PM   #9
Mister H
Spider-Ham
 
Mister H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: High Hrothgar
Posts: 4,036
Just watched the first episode of Locke and Key. I'll be generous and give it a 7/10. I think it's going for a Spiderwick/Harry Potter vide, which isn't a bad thing but I'm kinda beyond that now. Acting wasn't terrible like I thought it would be but I don't see me finishing the series. I didn't read the graphic novels so I don't know if they are accurate or not. I think I'll check out October Faction now, though I don't have high hopes for it.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 07:43 PM   #10
omigeo
Teen Titans
 
omigeo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,758
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
Just watched the first episode of Locke and Key. I'll be generous and give it a 7/10. I think it's going for a Spiderwick/Harry Potter vide, which isn't a bad thing but I'm kinda beyond that now. Acting wasn't terrible like I thought it would be but I don't see me finishing the series. I didn't read the graphic novels so I don't know if they are accurate or not. I think I'll check out October Faction now, though I don't have high hopes for it.
See, didn't hurt now did it? Hehehehehe

Oh, yes (October Faction) that was another one on my list
omigeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:08 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com