Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 04-19-2024, 02:21 PM   #1111
Tbolt
Inconceivable!
Adamantium Member

Its too tall. I would have ordered it, but I didnt want to give up that kind of real estate for Dazzler. Think its a great piece, but not everythng needs to require this much space to display.
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 02:35 PM   #1112
Onewiththeforce
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
Probably a short one. It's due AUG-NOV.
is there a way to see what the payment plans would be before committing to place the order..? Or do you have to place the order/commit first AND THEN will be able to set up a payment plan.?
Onewiththeforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 02:37 PM   #1113
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onewiththeforce View Post
is there a way to see what the payment plans would be before committing to place the order..? Or do you have to place the order/commit first AND THEN will be able to set up a payment plan.?
The payment plan information is literally right on the item page. It tells you how many payments you can set it up for, and the amount.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 02:38 PM   #1114
Tbolt
Inconceivable!
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onewiththeforce View Post
It lists it on the main page, or just put it in the cart. You can still do up to 5 flex payments on her.
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 03:22 PM   #1115
moyiori
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xellos49698 View Post
Doesn't surprise me, Dazzler base is just too elaborate here, space wise it just doesn't make sense to pick up a 1/4 scale figure that is 32 inches tall.

I do love the design, I just wish Sideshow had used some common sense and made Dazzler 26 inches tall. Even 27 or 28 inches would have allowed a lot more people pick this up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
Its too tall. I would have ordered it, but I didnt want to give up that kind of real estate for Dazzler. Think its a great piece, but not everythng needs to require this much space to display.

It's a great piece for a C list character, I'm a huge X-men fan and I had to pass on this because of the height, so agree with you two. I think that's what really killed it from getting a higher ES because I think she would have gotten more interest if it required less real estate.
moyiori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 03:34 PM   #1116
Onewiththeforce
Deadman

thank you northernlad and tbolt.

Onewiththeforce is offline   Reply With Quote