Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 02-21-2019, 04:28 PM   #1191
Demona
Martian Manhunter

They got booted down because their reps have stopped coming in here. Or so that's my understanding.

I'm happy to see Tweeterhead got moved up. They really take fans into consideration.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 05:02 PM   #1192
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
I'm happy to see Tweeterhead got moved up. They really take fans into consideration.
How fast people forget.

How many Marvel pieces has Tweeterhead in production? If this will happen someday, let´s see what they will share with you.
GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 06:06 PM   #1193
senseimaki
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrumpyBear View Post
How fast people forget.

How many Marvel pieces has Tweeterhead in production? If this will happen someday, let´s see what they will share with you.
Tweeterhead strictly does DC and some Classic TV/Movies. Would love for them to produce some Marvel, specifically X-Men pieces in 1/6 scale. 🤞🤞🤞
senseimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 06:55 PM   #1194
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
They got booted down because their reps have stopped coming in here. Or so that's my understanding.

Yeah, I think the days of XM listening to fan feedback are over - unless you're part of their secret Facebook group.

They don't even bother letting people know when they do things like adding hideous chains to a piece that were never there before. You don't know until you open the box - surprise.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 06:07 AM   #1195
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Yeah, I think the days of XM listening to fan feedback are over - unless you're part of their secret Facebook group.

They don't even bother letting people know when they do things like adding hideous chains to a piece that were never there before. You don't know until you open the box - surprise.
Wait a moment, just the last weeks. The XM Megatron fans getting now a second head and XM Wolverine (Brown) fans the forward metal claws.

But hey they don´t listen anymore to fans in forums or facebook. Try to get an additional head or arms AFTER opened PreOrder from another company.

Some comments are just hilarious, sorry.
Old 02-22-2019, 06:38 AM   #1196
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

I agree Grumpy. They are still best company out there putting out stuff nobody would ever attempt .
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 11:38 AM   #1197
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Wait a moment, just the last weeks. The XM Megatron fans getting now a second head and XM Wolverine (Brown) fans the forward metal claws.

But hey they don´t listen anymore to fans in forums or facebook. Try to get an additional head or arms AFTER opened PreOrder from another company.

By all means, point me in the direction of the place where I can provide feedback that is listened to. I have plenty on the new Emma Frost piece.
Old 02-22-2019, 11:41 AM   #1198
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:

My Feedback.

Please don't change Lady Sif, she was perfect and my first XM Pre order. I'll be heartbroken if she goes the way of Sideshow Psylocke.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 11:55 AM   #1199
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
By all means, point me in the direction of the place where I can provide feedback that is listened to. I have plenty on the new Emma Frost piece.
The XM Wolverine (Brown) metal claws started here and was posted by Parm on Bryan´s FB profil.
Old 02-22-2019, 12:50 PM   #1200
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
The XM Wolverine (Brown) metal claws started here and was posted by Parm on Bryan´s FB profil.
Ah, so it's just 'post it on Facebook and hope someone responds.' Got it.