Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 08-09-2022, 09:02 AM   #1
RadAsGhoul
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

First 4 Figures - BOTW Rider Link

Trailer should be up sometime today, and PO 16th of August. 1:6 scale
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1660049775683.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	63.4 KB
ID:	152729  
RadAsGhoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 09:48 AM   #2
Bernie21
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadAsGhoul View Post
Trailer should be up sometime today, and PO 16th of August. 1:6 scale
Let's go!!! It's no OG Link on Epona, but definitely must have. Reveal all the options already please!!! Will SS carry this? I have more RPs there.
I've been waiting on this baby for over 5 years, let's go!!!
Bernie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 12:32 PM   #3
RomanceDawn
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Looks pretty good and honestly from the little glances we can get, looks better than the Twilight Princess one. I have the TP one but Link's eyes are off, it's my least favorite of my collection. This Link looks like Breath of the Wild Link to me. Though at one angle his cheeks looks a little fatter than I'm used to but maybe it was just at that one angle.

The OG Link on Epona is the holy grail for some so I imagine this will get snapped up really quickly.
RomanceDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 02:54 PM   #4
Peedi
The Secret Six

I’m probably in on this one. I didn’t get Link on Epona at a decent price when I had the chance. I should’ve just bought it when I saw it.

I’ll have this one though. Line it up next to my Fierce Deity, Zora Tunic and Dark Link.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 02:56 PM   #5
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
I?m probably in on this one. I didn?t get Link on Epona at a decent price when I had the chance. I should?ve just bought it when I saw it.

I?ll have this one though. Line it up next to my Fierce Deity, Zora Tunic and Dark Link.
Same. I regret that, but for some reason I don't want this. Maybe because no Epona and no Master Sword. Prefer 1/4 too, but I realize the last was 1/6 as well, and this would be too big at 1/4.

I guess I really just want a 1/4 Link.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 02:57 PM   #6
dao2
Cyclops

It looks nice but honestly probably going to pass. The pose is almost the same as the OG and the horse is HUGE. I understand that's how they are in BOTW (how big would the giant horse have been! :P) but just not a huge fan. Also rather prefer a classic looking link on horse than BOTW. A similar BOTW link to the their PVC would have been more preferable to me. At least the pose is mirrored for those who get both which is something.

Also they shoulda just done epona tbh :P
dao2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 07:38 PM   #7
Bernie21
Sailor Moon

I really do like it, but not love it like the OG that I couldn't get my hands on. So it'll be a quality substitute. I do agree that my biggest gripe is that it's not the green tunic, but then it wouldn't be BOTW.
Bernie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 10:00 PM   #8
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
Same. I regret that, but for some reason I don't want this. Maybe because no Epona and no Master Sword. Prefer 1/4 too, but I realize the last was 1/6 as well, and this would be too big at 1/4.

I guess I really just want a 1/4 Link.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
It looks nice but honestly probably going to pass. The pose is almost the same as the OG and the horse is HUGE. I understand that's how they are in BOTW (how big would the giant horse have been! :P) but just not a huge fan. Also rather prefer a classic looking link on horse than BOTW. A similar BOTW link to the their PVC would have been more preferable to me. At least the pose is mirrored for those who get both which is something.

Also they shoulda just done epona tbh :P
Valid points.

I like link in the blue Tunic and the large horse. And I don’t mind having different versions of Link. Personally I don’t think this beats Link on Epona but I don’t feel like I’m settling for this, I like it for what it is.

But a 1/4 Link like many of us have been wanting would’ve been far better. Not sure why that hasn’t happened yet after all these years.

A 1/4 Link on 1/4 Epona would be the ultimate.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 11:15 PM   #9
Bubsy
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Wow, finally revealed after being teased for like what, 5 years? Hopefully it ships before China invades Taiwan lol.
Bubsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2022, 05:25 AM   #10
BurningRage
Inhumans

Interested in price in today’s market. Tweeterhead’s He-Man and Battle Cat is $999.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote