Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 02-13-2019, 09:40 PM   #51
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissRoMayo View Post
I don't think they're likely to go past these two. These are the two that have already had figure/statue releases in the past (I picked up the sony Gaius statue last year) so it looks like they're just picking the usual favourites.
Valus and Gaius are the two 'cover art' stars, so...definitely leads me to believe this is it. However, I think they're likely to factor their sales against future possible releases. If they don't sell well, I still expect (and hope) they'll do 1:4 Wander on Agro.

I'd love a line-up of all 16, but these are just too big and surely expensive. Had they done a line around 'typical' 1:6 scale, I would have considered it. As is, I think I'll rely on the several art prints I have for the colossi representations. Just need that Wander on Agro statue, as I said.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 10:22 PM   #52
Ohrai_Fan
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
Valus and Gaius are the two 'cover art' stars, so...definitely leads me to believe this is it. However, I think they're likely to factor their sales against future possible releases. If they don't sell well, I still expect (and hope) they'll do 1:4 Wander on Agro.

I'd love a line-up of all 16, but these are just too big and surely expensive. Had they done a line around 'typical' 1:6 scale, I would have considered it. As is, I think I'll rely on the several art prints I have for the colossi representations. Just need that Wander on Agro statue, as I said.
I reached out to them on Facebook as they said they plan on continuing the line. If they can do 8,000 Batman’s they can do 14 more of these. I’m down for everything. 2-3 per year and I’ll get them all.
Ohrai_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2019, 11:39 PM   #53
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohrai_Fan View Post
I reached out to them on Facebook as they said they plan on continuing the line. If they can do 8,000 Batman’s they can do 14 more of these. I’m down for everything. 2-3 per year and I’ll get them all.
That's cool. I eagerly look forward to your collection pics, wishing I had the space and money!
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 01:15 AM   #54
craigcliff1
The Masters of Evil

Here is the EX.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cols.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	122746  
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 11:52 AM   #55
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

When does it go up for po? I can't wait for this statue. Koto valus was my first ever statue and now it has come full circle. This is awesome
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 04:05 PM   #56
thebove
Fantastic Four

up now

https://www.prime1studio.com/sc-the-...dmsc-01ex.html

$849
thebove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 01:10 AM   #57
Ohrai_Fan
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_paulik87 View Post
When does it go up for po? I can't wait for this statue. Koto valus was my first ever statue and now it has come full circle. This is awesome
Literally the same start to this oh so expensive hobby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebove View Post
I just hopped on that PO, thanks for the heads up. Very exciting and I hope we see more from the line.
Old 02-13-2020, 02:56 AM   #58
dao2
Cyclops

Anyone have any info on when the 3rd one may be going up? That's the one I really want
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 03:10 AM   #59
dao2
Cyclops

Looks like it just went up for PO! What funny timing ;p $800 for the reg and 830 for the EX
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 11:58 AM   #60
Ohrai_Fan
The Spirit

Just hopped on that second PO. Fingers are still crossed for the other 14. The 2 released so far are the most iconic and are 100% nailed, but just imagine the creativity they could use with Dirge, Hydrus, Phalanx and the other less iconic bosses.

Imagine Wander turned on Agro, bow drawn and aimed at the open mouth of Dirge coming out of the sand. Imagine a translucent base mimicking water with Dirge mostly submerged and Wander stabbing the vital of his thrashing head. Honestly the could do something breathtaking and creative with all of them.

These are the best statue prototypes I’ve ever seen.

Btw I hope everyone in China is staying safe. Delays are preferable to illness.