Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 10-26-2017, 09:15 AM   #771
heman
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecktechs View Post
lmao You went from "it's not going to happen!" "You guys are just deluding yourselves!" to posting suggestions on how PCS should make this.. (which I'm glad your doing btw - keep it up) & Just for the record, it's not a lack of balls that drove me not to directly call you out lol. I just didn't wanna give these people another 7 pages of useless back and forth banter. But since that's obviously where you wanna go with my comment, I'll just end it here by saying I still hope this gets made
Boy your a dullard! Keep it up. Keep posting what YOU WANT me to be saying instead of what I AM saying. No you dont have the guts, and if you never wanted BANTER, you never would have posted your comments. LETS BE CLEAR. NEVER said it was being made, Never said I want it to be made, Said I dont even think PCS should make it based on their new Management and so on.They DONT HAVE the license and wont make it if they lose on it or even break even, which is what happen with the battlecat and heman, hell there still for sale. WHAT I did say is IT WOULD BE COOL to have a skeletor on throne statue, from some company. They still dont have license and you have been at this for a year. Then if they happen to get license, you would wait another 2 to 3 years for that. LMAO!

So keep cheering. I do hop you get your statue, just so it stops you from whining all the time and being the most annoying cheerleader ive seen. Get excited when you have a statue announced and on its way. Try reading in future, you just make yourself look like your reaching!
heman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 09:28 AM   #772
Otter
Justice League

Thanks fellas, but let's get back to demonstrating how we're all on board for this to happen, should there be a way to make it happen.
Otter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 10:00 AM   #773
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Thanks fellas, but let's get back to demonstrating how we're all on board for this to happen, should there be a way to make it happen.
let pcs take a REFUNDABLE deposit get quote from factory. After price is revealed let them see how much will stay and how much will abandon project. They can get an idea of who will buy and who won't and if it's worth making.
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 10:05 AM   #774
Gecktechs
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

lmao @Heman - You don't want this to happen, yet your here posting concept art on how it should look... OK Keep posting suggestions man, the throne idea was great!
Gecktechs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 10:32 AM   #775
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
let pcs take a REFUNDABLE deposit get quote from factory. After price is revealed let them see how much will stay and how much will abandon project. They can get an idea of who will buy and who won't and if it's worth making.
That's probably not going to work, because if they're refundable people will just back out last minute, hell they do that when the deposits aren't refundable especially the flippers.

But I see where you are going with it, I think what you need here is more of a Kickstarter campaign. If the Project fails all the money goes back to the financiers, but if not depending upon what you put in you could either of put down a deposit or paid for a statue in full, or half of the full payment, etc. etc.

I still don't see this happening anytime soon. I think PCS needs to deal with their internal issues first and get statues that are heavily delayed out before retaking on a license they let go.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 10:44 AM   #776
Gecktechs
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-a-tron View Post
That's probably not going to work, because if they're refundable people will just back out last minute, hell they do that when the deposits aren't refundable especially the flippers.

But I see where you are going with it, I think what you need here is more of a Kickstarter campaign. If the Project fails all the money goes back to the financiers, but if not depending upon what you put in you could either of put down a deposit or paid for a statue in full, or half of the full payment, etc. etc.

I still don't see this happening anytime soon. I think PCS needs to deal with their internal issues first and get statues that are heavily delayed out before retaking on a license they let go.
Your absolutely right. While it would be ideal to get this quick (which probably wouldn't be the case anyway) PCS should take care of the food on their plate first before going in for desert. I don't mind waiting my turn in line.. Sh!t. We've waited this long for He-Man and Battlecat.. whats another 2-3 years for Skeletor/Panthor?.. Slow and steady wins the race It may not be tmrw or next week. Probably not even next month or next year, but I really do see this set coming to fruition.
Gecktechs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 02:49 PM   #777
bObA_fEtt_Ox
Hydra

Would like a Mixed media skeletor panthor ( the throne is a pretty good idea and could help to sell way more statues imo ) to get with the awesome he-man battle cat we are about to get !
bObA_fEtt_Ox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 04:24 PM   #778
heman
Kindly Asked To Leave

Are you a MORON?.........Im serious, really are you?, You DON'T read and you certainly wear rose colored glasses. CONCEPT ART................WHERE DID I POST SUCH A THING???? LMFAO! Ive posted no such thing NOR am I on your cheerleading squad like you would have people believe. YES this statue should be made, but by a more reliable company and one with the license. I could IF I WANTED TO just pay one of my artists to make it instead of hoping for years and if it EVER happened waiting another 3 years to get it............LOL Thats blind devotion right there. STOP spreading bullsh*t and putting words in my mouth! You have people believing that since I post in this forum, its because Im a NAYSAYER who changes there mind. Grow up, I can post if Im for, against or have two words to say. My best friend worked for this company and did ALOT of the line in sculpting and painting, so again, if I was as desperate as you are, I would just get it made. Actually anyone here who wants one, just go out and get it made, probably get it done cheaper and EXACTLY how you want it and in a matter of months, not years. But keep at it. Im DONE with you, you just want this banter because you started by mocking and posting untrue remarks! OH and I will continue to post.............anytime I have a thought, its a forum right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecktechs View Post
lmao @Heman - You don't want this to happen, yet your here posting concept art on how it should look... OK Keep posting suggestions man, the throne idea was great!
heman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 06:29 PM   #779
Otter
Justice League

Seriously, can you put me in touch with someone who can make it the way I'd like it?
Otter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 04:26 AM   #780
bObA_fEtt_Ox
Hydra

I truly hope red_ant will give us good news, I badly want to see this happen. Even if that takes 3 years, which I would not want of course, but when you are a collector you have to learn patience and I have been learning so much the patience for 20 years lol
bObA_fEtt_Ox is offline   Reply With Quote