Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > CS Moore Studio

Old 07-28-2014, 08:41 PM   #161
CommanderZx2
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macethy View Post
Looking at the piece and the paint application doesn't seem consistent. Her chest and shoulders have a glossy finish to them while the rest of her body appears to have a matt finish. Seems strange to me but I hope the final product isn't like that!
It may just be all the bright lights above the statue, note all the shadows on the face. The rest of the statue may be lit by reflected lighting.
CommanderZx2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 12:44 AM   #162
Doctor Doom
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Is she due out this Fall?
Doctor Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 08:36 PM   #163
CommanderZx2
Hellboy

Well the shipping date is still August 2014, but who knows it could move again...
Old 08-16-2014, 03:26 AM   #164
stellaspeed
Kindly Asked To Leave

This is why i lost hope in this statue.

From Shelley: Hi xxxx, Sorry for the delayed reply. Part of the statue order is on its way to our warehouse from China and is going to arrive in August. Those statues will fill orders for the customers who ordered direct from us, as well as dealers who ordered direct from us. However, due to the delay, Diamond had to cancel its order with us and resolicit, so for those who ordered through a dealer that bought from Diamond, unfortunately it is going to be a few more months as we need to wait to get their new orders in. This project has been extremely frustrating for us and I sincerely apologize for the continued delays.

This so you guys know we are mid way in August so most people should of gotten an email saying it's going to be shipped out. I am so over this piece. They should this cancel all orders and then open pre orders when the train is on the tracks.
stellaspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 04:21 AM   #165
CommanderZx2
Hellboy

I ordered it directly from CS Moore Studio and have not received any emails regarding invoice payment or shipping.
Old 08-16-2014, 10:50 AM   #166
stellaspeed
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderZx2 View Post
I ordered it directly from CS Moore Studio and have not received any emails regarding invoice payment or shipping.
And that is what I am trying to say. Even the people working there doesn't even know. That means to me it's a problem. I got this email 3 weeks ago this whated to post it now but this piece is starting to go on a year delay. Even the email said retailers are canceling there orders. It's a joke. Even at this point I wouldn't even be happy to get it because when I see that box I would say about dame time. It's like what's goin on!?
Old 08-16-2014, 11:05 AM   #167
CommanderZx2
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellaspeed View Post
And that is what I am trying to say. Even the people working there doesn't even know. That means to me it's a problem. I got this email 3 weeks ago this whated to post it now but this piece is starting to go on a year delay. Even the email said retailers are canceling there orders. It's a joke. Even at this point I wouldn't even be happy to get it because when I see that box I would say about dame time. It's like what's goin on!?
On the bright side, if it does ever get released it could be quite a rare piece if only a few people get it.
Old 08-16-2014, 11:59 AM   #168
stellaspeed
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderZx2 View Post
On the bright side, if it does ever get released it could be quite a rare piece if only a few people get it.
Yes true. I this wish the company can this say the truth. I think this piece is on the low end of there to do list and that's why it's getting pushed back so much. Like now they are making stuff for Dc direct. I know they have 2 batman black and white do to come out soon and 2 wonder woman art of war. That's what I know of. I think that the problem that this piece they this doesn't care over dc.
Old 08-19-2014, 12:10 AM   #169
Doctor Doom
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Gotta agree with ya 100% Stella!
Doctor Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 07:33 PM   #170
neomatrix99
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Yes true. I this wish the company can this say the truth. I think this piece is on the low end of there to do list and that's why it's getting pushed back so much. Like now they are making stuff for Dc direct. I know they have 2 batman black and white do to come out soon and 2 wonder woman art of war. That's what I know of. I think that the problem that this piece they this doesn't care over dc.
have to agree, I think the new DC license has the fast track
neomatrix99 is offline   Reply With Quote