Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Blizzard / Weta

Old 01-03-2020, 04:15 PM   #31
Torinn
Frackin!

Same deal here with my two Server Blades and broken casing. These kinds of breaks are a given with the unnecessarily careless way they packed these.

Anyone have experience with their customer service folks or getting replacements on parts like these?
Torinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 01:46 AM   #32
MechWestern
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

I was reading on the WoW subreddit...

Customer service wants you to do a exchange/return through the old site which is still accessible. They are apparently trying to figure out what they’re going to do, wether a return will have to be done or they can exchange.
MechWestern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 02:35 AM   #33
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

I don't think fanatics refunds shipping either..... did an rma for damages and the total was for product cost only.....
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 07:44 PM   #34
MechWestern

Just got an email back. Blizz said they are still sorting it out. I have to send pics, mail back, and they’ll let me know if they’re going to be replaced or send a FULL refund.

What a mess
Old 01-05-2020, 07:53 PM   #35
MechWestern

They’d best send a prepaid return label too...
Old 01-07-2020, 11:11 PM   #36
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torinn View Post
Same deal here with my two Server Blades and broken casing. These kinds of breaks are a given with the unnecessarily careless way they packed these.

Anyone have experience with their customer service folks or getting replacements on parts like these?
refund is probably the only way? I don't see how they can possibly do replacements since the whole point of those way overpriced cards are due to they are from the old wow servers and therefore collectible items.

Where are they going to get more? i guess 1 option is to pull them from the active servers and crash wow lol, alternative is just take some new cards slap on the labels and call it old wow server cards, then the aftermarket value is going to crash as people are not stupid. Such carelessness and lack of respect to their most rabid fans (who else will buy them). Literally cost them $2 more for better packaging and few extra mins to pack it. Stupid is stupid does....

Blizzard's soul is gone as a company, that's what happens when corporate takes over. From the mobile diablo mess to everything afterwards. If diablo4 turns out to be a dud or micro transaction crap, the brand is done.
gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 11:42 PM   #37
Torinn
Frackin!

Most of my issues are related to those cases, not the actual blades. I'm still hoping they can at least replace those. The whole situation really is quite ridiculous, though.
Old 01-08-2020, 12:36 AM   #38
s_paulik87
Green Lantern Corps

There was options when selecting an exchange they wanted to know if it was Case, server, or both. I assume if everyones is case what they'll do is make another run of the acrylic cases that slip off and replace all of those and those that had actual server damage will get full refunds
s_paulik87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 02:38 AM   #39
Torinn
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_paulik87 View Post
There was options when selecting an exchange they wanted to know if it was Case, server, or both. I assume if everyones is case what they'll do is make another run of the acrylic cases that slip off and replace all of those and those that had actual server damage will get full refunds
That's interesting... I didnt see any option like that when I submitted for an exchange. Nothing when I submitted the original request and nothing when they sent their follow-up asking me for images.

I am hoping they do a quick case replacement, but I really hope they dont use the charity money towards the replacements necessitated by their own carelessness.
Old 01-17-2020, 09:47 PM   #40
MechWestern

I keep getting emails bounced back to me from them now. Anybody else have this issue?