Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Blizzard / Weta

Old 02-05-2020, 11:52 AM   #51
Torinn
Frackin!

Finally received a real response from Blizzard support. Looks like all of us that received broken cases will have to wait 4 more months!

Another example of Blizzard's poor overall performance as of late, though I could easily forgive the whole debacle if they at least enhanced the lackluster case a bit for round 2. Not expecting that, though...

Their entire email is below (minus the instructions).

--------------------------------
"We’re writing to you because you purchased one of the limited-edition World of Warcraft Charity Server Blades made available through the Blizzard Gear Store in September 2019—and over the past few weeks, it’s come to our attention that yours has been damaged in transit.

We’d like to offer our sincere apologies; we know you were looking forward to receiving this piece of World of Warcraft history, and we regret any disappointment we may have caused when your item arrived in an unacceptable condition.

To help set things right, we’d like to present a couple of different options. Please take a moment to review them, and reach out to us by March 31, 2020 to let us know which option you’d prefer:

· If the plexiglass cover or stand was damaged, we will send a new cover or stand free of charge. In this case, you do not need to send anything back to us.

· If you would instead prefer to receive a refund for your damaged item, we will send you a return shipping label so you can send the complete damaged item back to us for a refund.

Please note that due to the custom nature of the plexi-glass covers and the time needed to remanufacture them, it may take up to approximately 15 weeks for shipment of replacement covers. Knowing the correct serial number is crucial to ensure you receive a replacement cover that properly fits your server blade.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you again for your support and understanding.

Sincerely,

The World of Warcraft Team
Torinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 06:03 AM   #52
cosmic
Mephisto

its fine, at least they offer replacement or full refunds. I ll take replacement
cosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2020, 11:48 PM   #53
Blacksunn
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic View Post
its fine, at least they offer replacement or full refunds. I ll take replacement
Hopefully you get a replacement...

I don't trust sending anything back in hopes of receiving another. They can send my replacement then I will send the broken back. Charge me twice I don't care...

Been burned WAAAY too many times with this trick.

They can't even send out items they have it stock you actually believe they will be able to process a return and ship a replacement!!! Good luck.............
Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 06:52 PM   #54
MechWestern
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

I got a refund on both. Personally, I thought they looked cheap AF
MechWestern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2020, 04:04 AM   #55
cosmic
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksunn View Post
Hopefully you get a replacement...

I don't trust sending anything back in hopes of receiving another. They can send my replacement then I will send the broken back. Charge me twice I don't care...

Been burned WAAAY too many times with this trick.

They can't even send out items they have it stock you actually believe they will be able to process a return and ship a replacement!!! Good luck.............
I need only a new cover, I dont need to send the damaged one back.So lets see
cosmic is offline   Reply With Quote