Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 10-26-2010, 12:05 PM   #1
hawkeyethearcher
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

boston marathon scum

we all know about elitism. people get into something and think they know all and are the be all about it. it is in everything. well these idiots have taken it to far.

there are 2 ways to get into this marathon. qualify or run for a charity. the charity runners get to get in and any qualifiers get bumped to make space for them. why? cause it is the right thing to do. well the qualifiers define themselves so much by there running that they are suing to make sure they get first spots and not people running for charity.

one idiot was qouted as saying that they shouldn't even be allowed in cause they don't give any of there own money. obviously that is far from the truth and who cares. if they raise thousands of other peoples dollars to help dying people it all spends the same.

here is a thought and it can go out to anyone that has let there passion absorb them. that includes statue collectors and comic collectors and like i said just anything.

get a personality and find a way to mak friends outside of over doing it in one area. no one should die cause you are to afraid to get out there and meet people.
hawkeyethearcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 08:16 AM   #2
derekrodneysim
Giganta

Location: In a country where inequality, oppression, corruption & racism reigns supreme
So what if one qualifies to run. Like it's so great. Obviously it's to stroke their own fragile overinflated egos.

The ones who are selfless are the ones who deserve the spots.

Kudos to the organizers!

On your thought, I agree and will take it to heart. Atm, I'm just too tired from caring from my ailing dad to go out much, apart from what is available away from my all-consuming job.
derekrodneysim is offline   Reply With Quote