bat_collector
Galactus

rilynyl (neil) is a great guy and a friend of mine on this board
Old 08-26-2008, 04:29 PM   #952
glassdancer
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by bat_collector View Post
That's the version I want, with the facepaint.
I think we ALL want it too!!!!!!!
Old 08-26-2008, 04:29 PM   #953
Mr.Fantastic
Kindly Asked To Leave

I would love both versions of Dazzler.
Old 08-26-2008, 04:35 PM   #954
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by statuefreak1970 View Post
Hi Dazzler freaks! I've been a lurker for a while but I have joined and now I'm posting for the first time. I love the X-Men and think a Dazzler should be made. I've never "loved" Dazzler, but she's important enough to be made and would fo sho be superhot as a bust or statue. Keep fighting for her if you want her and tell the people who don't to go to hell.
I do, quite literally.

Welcome aboard!! I agree, your avatar's awesome.. looks like Jean's about to "cook" a small country.

Old 08-26-2008, 04:35 PM   #955
glassdancer
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
I just read some more of those threads when I voted on that poll. Does the rillynyl guy have a problem with any of you guys. It seemed to me like touch22 and the melrose guy said goid points but it was like noone listened to the points and called this a community thread. I'll say I never went into the community area and I never would have found this thread if it wasnt in the Bowen place.
Here's my suggesstion,

And this is coming from a very sincere place in my heart.

I would highly recommend that as you are new here, that you take your time and read some of the posts that interest you and that you may feel that you wish to contribute in. I would also highly suggest, that you formulate your "own" opinions and thoughts regarding individuals, etc.....There have been people who have been on this forum for quite some time and then others for not nearly as long, and yes, friendships have been made as have been "alliances." (For lack of a better term),...and with that said,....

I tend to (at least I think I do), try to be as neutral as possible while at the same time feel as though when I have a valid point, try to make it heard, etc. But I find that it is equally as important on this forum to not only listen to what others have to say, but to "hear" it as well and of course to try and "play as nice" as possible. After all, we're all here because we all share a similar love and passion for collecting, art and nostalgia, yes...?

Otherwise, you can easily committ a cyber-homicide like Ryan!!!!!!! (hee!)

But truth be told and in all seriousness,.....read up a bit,....get an idea for who people are, etc....I'm sure you'll find that you will like the motley crew that hang out here daily and will become just as sadly addicted as most of us!!!

Again,

Welcome to the forum!!!!

-Cheers!
Old 08-26-2008, 04:36 PM   #956
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by glassdancer View Post
He's being a text-a-holic today..?!!!!
I text you guys when I'm waiting for studio calls.. haha.
Old 08-26-2008, 04:47 PM   #957
statuefreak1970
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Thanks for the advice glassdancer. I've lurked for a wile before I joined and feel some people are just being jerks sometimes and others are OK. I don't know the rillynyl guy, and I don't have an opinion of him, I was just wondering why it seemed like he wasn't listening to you guys. It was like he kind of read touch22's stuff but didn't pay attention so I thought they might not like each other. I'll form my own opinions of people. Thanks!
Old 08-26-2008, 04:48 PM   #958
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

How do I commit cyber-homicides, Luis?

Whenever I do decide to finally speak up, my answers are always concise, and to the point. Regrettably, my posts also are long (though nowhere near as long as Merl's recent one.. haha).

If someone verbally attacks myself or acquaintances of mine, you're damn right I'll say something. Especially if it continues, and I think it's having an impact on the person who it's said about. I think that such animosity towards a character is silly though, as she's fictional, and I also think that even if the "animosity" is sometimes meant to be taken "in jest", it's easy for people to overlook that as it's a constant barrage of it.This does not bother me, but yeah, it obviously.. understandably... bothers some people. Because it bothers other people I give a crap about, it bothers me. Even if sometimes their reaction is unexpected.. by everyone. People on this forum enjoy ribbing other people, but there's going to be a "small" percentage that takes the ribbing seriously. Hard to convey sarcasm or innocent comments meant in fun over the internet.

People can crap on Caiera, Dazzler, Kitty Pryde, all they want.. but crapping on the character (by this, I mean the individual person's thoughts/whims/beliefs/whatever) of the people who are supporting her, or labelling supporters of her in some fashion, isn't acceptable. Can I take the heat? Yes. Should it be done? No. We're all here because we like comic book-related statues, and the character in question is a comic book character. Therefore, she qualifies. Do I love hammering down on stubborn and/or inane people? Absolutely.

I have a ton of people on here I call "on-line friends" (you guys I consider to be "off-line friends", by the way.. same with David(ian), who I see quite often), and a LOT of them don't care for Dazzler in the slightest. So what? I don't like characters they enjoy either.. but neither they, nor I, have said anything about those respective characters since the initial "No thank you" when it came to "Would you like this character made?" That's called "having respect", and a lot of people on here don't have it when it comes to others. People don't talk deuce about Caiera because I'd start a Caiera support thread.. and would be content being the only person in it. I'd keep that place HOPPIN'!! Haha.
Old 08-26-2008, 04:49 PM   #959
bat_collector
Galactus

hey ryan
Old 08-26-2008, 05:00 PM   #960
glassdancer
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Thanks for the advice glassdancer. I've lurked for a wile before I joined and feel some people are just being jerks sometimes and others are OK. I don't know the rillynyl guy, and I don't have an opinion of him, I was just wondering why it seemed like he wasn't listening to you guys. It was like he kind of read touch22's stuff but didn't pay attention so I thought they might not like each other. I'll form my own opinions of people. Thanks!
no worries,....

I knwo that Batz said that they are buds and I think Rily is cool as well,....but in the end,..you should always formulate your own opinons..

Stick around,....this is a fun place to be with lots of cool peeps!!!
Closed Thread