Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Sports

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2011, 09:44 PM   #161
Predator
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglebowski9999 View Post
Do you ever get tired of making excuses for him? Doesn't seem like it. Nobody is saying what he did is the crime of the century. The point is, he JUST got done screwing himself and his team over for an idotic act and then he instead of being smart and laying low, he does something else idiotic to keep his name in the papers. Nobody got hurt (much) this time, but everyone except Lions fans are starting see a pattern here w/ this guy.
Like I said, he's young. What 23 year old do you know is gonna sit idle for two weeks? I've done my share and I know plenty that have done worse in their young buck years. I'm sure you have too, if not, than you must be real bore. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......
Old 12-06-2011, 11:05 PM   #162
biglebowski9999
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predator View Post
Like I said, he's young. What 23 year old do you know is gonna sit idle for two weeks? I've done my share and I know plenty that have done worse in their young buck years. I'm sure you have too, if not, than you must be real bore. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

Yeah, I did plenty. Then again, I wasn't getting paid a million plus a year NOT to do stupid things like that. Not to mention the money he is risking in endorsements, which is probably a lot more than his yearly salary. Great apples vs oranges argument.
Old 12-07-2011, 12:07 AM   #163
Predator
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglebowski9999 View Post
Yeah, I did plenty. Then again, I wasn't getting paid a million plus a year NOT to do stupid things like that. Not to mention the money he is risking in endorsements, which is probably a lot more than his yearly salary. Great apples vs oranges argument.
He's getting paid millions to get to the quarterback. Not to drive. His endorsements will be fine. You can say what you want, but the reality is, he will be a force in this league for years to come. Ray Lewis, Micheal Irvin, Ben Roethlisberger, Randy Moss, Ricky Williams, Micheal Vick, Lawrence Taylor, Plaxico Burress, the list goes on. And thats just the NFL. Yours is a tired argument. I've heard it all before. As long as you can contribute to the game, you will be in the game.
Old 12-07-2011, 08:10 AM   #164
Darth Pain
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

When a 23 yo gets that kind of money, it's easier to get in trouble and you know it. If most 23year olds had that $, they would be in jail within a week or dead from doing 200mph in their new Ferarri.
Old 12-07-2011, 08:55 AM   #165
VaultMan
Advanced Tweet Mechanic
Adamantium Member

I think there are a lot of 23 year old kids that never get in trouble in this league, and a ton that do. Bottom line this little car accident means squat, but because it's Suh and he's made headlines lately it's getting traction.

Though I agree, he needs to just chill for a while seriously
Old 12-07-2011, 09:05 AM   #166
biglebowski9999
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Ah, I love the Suh Defense Brigade. This idiot can't keep his nose clean so I will enjoy coming back to this thread again and again as he continues to piss his talent away and listen to you guys defend him no matter what he does. Keep fighting the good fight!
Old 12-07-2011, 10:11 AM   #167
armitage
Kindly Asked To Leave

I think we're beating a dead horse so let's give Suh a break for awhile...Ok?
Closed Thread