Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prototypez

Old 12-12-2012, 10:53 PM   #31
ProtoStudios
Producer
Producer

With some good suggestions on Ryu, I'll have to add Blanka to this list as well and see if there are any minor revisions you guys might have in mind.

The jolly green monster has already gone through the wax treatment and engineered, so this should be ready soon for the first casting. Just a forewarning, the base is larger than it appears on the picture.
ProtoStudios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 11:19 PM   #32
Liad
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

While I do want the 12 world warriors, this is only so-so for me at the moment (not really the biggest Blanka fan). Last update was like 2 months ago though, so I'm really excited to see if it's been tweaked.

Can't wait to see a painted and assembled sample so I can get the full impression
Liad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 11:28 PM   #33
ProtoStudios
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liad View Post
While I do want the 12 world warriors, this is only so-so for me at the moment (not really the biggest Blanka fan). Last update was like 2 months ago though, so I'm really excited to see if it's been tweaked.

Can't wait to see a painted and assembled sample so I can get the full impression
erick actually brought the printed version to the show but he was missing the lower jaw and his thigh. it would have been cool to show them side to side.
ProtoStudios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 10:37 AM   #34
Jiggeh
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

I'm also not a big fan of Blanka as a character, but from what has been shown so far this sculpt looks pretty much perfect to me. Can't think of a single thing I'd change. Looking forward to seeing the final version!
Jiggeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 01:39 PM   #35
StatueEcon101
A day without sunshine is like... night.

I like most of the sculpt, but I think the arms need to moved out more so that the chest looks more natural with more pectoral definition. It looks too bunched up in that area. The chest hair needs to be thinned out a bit. Also since Blanka has his back hunched up I would think his stomach would be curved inwards. If his legs were spread out a bit more then the arms could come out more naturally. He would also need to lean forward a bit more to look more primal.

Perhaps some clear parts to add to the body to emulate electrical charge.
StatueEcon101 is offline   Reply With Quote