Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Community Corner > NY Mafia

Old 12-27-2009, 09:46 PM   #1
Collection King 13
You Should Punch Your Face in the Face!!!
Adamantium Plus Member

Angry Immature Ex Wife.... {BANGING HEAD}

So I am suppose to get EJ for Christmas as I do every year because she has him Christmas eve and I have him for Christmas day... but that didn't happen this year... she actually has denied me seeing EJ as if she is judge and jury... She is such an immature b!tch! She didn't let me pick up EJ because last Sunday my neighbor took EJ to the park with his 2 sons and another neighbor's son... So her thing is that she is saying EJ was with a stranger and not with me... he is a stranger to her but not to me... he has been my neighbor for years!!! EJ was out for a total of 1.5 hours which included him going to the park down the block to go sleigh riding and then to McDonalds and my neighbor called me about 3 times to let me know EJ was OK... I can't stand this b!tch! So since she feels that way she is dening me EJ... so all his presents are still wrapped up in all my families houses waiting for him to go over... And what makes it worse is that her mother is allowing this to happen and sees nothing wrong with her dening me EJ... Her and her mother are one in the same.

I miss him and haven't seen him since last week... So now I have to go play the court game... because this is annoying and she is too controlling and trying to control everything I do with EJ which shouldn't be any of her concern... as long as he is safe.

Sorry for the rant...

"Grailability" -One collectibles potential on becoming a Grail Piece. Pronunciation [greyl-uh-bil-i-tee]
"Flipphobia" -One collectors morbid fear of flippers. Pronunciation [flip-foh-bee-uh]
"Flipollector" -One Who Flips with the intent of purchasing something else for their collection. Pronunciation [flip-uh-lek-ter]
http://statueforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=75&dateline=1236098318
Collection King 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 09:52 PM   #2
JadeGiant
Angry Green Rage Monster Mod. SMASH!
Super Moderator

that sucks E ... did you break anything in your agreement with your X by letting him go to the park with your friend? If not, she is screwing herself over as you will have some strong ammo ... she can't deny you seeing your son for Christmas ... this will get ugly for her

CAF
JadeGiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 09:56 PM   #3
Collection King 13
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeGiant View Post
that sucks E ... did you break anything in your agreement with your X by letting him go to the park with your friend? If not, she is screwing herself over as you will have some strong ammo ... she can't deny you seeing your son for Christmas ... this will get ugly for her
I didn't break any agreement... she said I am suppose to call her and ask her if its ok that EJ goes to the park... who does she think she is?

"Grailability" -One collectibles potential on becoming a Grail Piece. Pronunciation [greyl-uh-bil-i-tee]
"Flipphobia" -One collectors morbid fear of flippers. Pronunciation [flip-foh-bee-uh]
"Flipollector" -One Who Flips with the intent of purchasing something else for their collection. Pronunciation [flip-uh-lek-ter]
Old 12-27-2009, 09:57 PM   #4
JadeGiant
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collection King 13 View Post
I didn't break any agreement... she said I am suppose to call her and ask her if its ok that EJ goes to the park... who does she think she is?
drop the hammer ... keeping my kid from me on Christmas would be the wrong move to make ... it would be on like donkey kong

CAF
Old 12-27-2009, 09:57 PM   #5
Collection King 13
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex655321 View Post

That sux E

Most parents want what is best for the kids, but she seems to want what is best for her.

Just selfish and a poor example of a parent
Exactly... The other day I told to let him break out of the eggshell and cut the damn umbilical cord!!! She wants to keep him in a bubble...

Old 12-27-2009, 09:58 PM   #6
Collection King 13
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
drop the hammer ... keeping my kid from me on Christmas would be the wrong move to make ... it would be on like donkey kong
Its going to be!!! I cant wait!!!

Old 12-27-2009, 09:58 PM   #7
JadeGiant
Super Moderator

how did she keep him from you E?

CAF
Old 12-27-2009, 09:59 PM   #8
MONSTER
Modzilla
Super Moderator

You should have realized something was seriously wrong with her as soon as she agreed to marry you.:tounge:
Old 12-27-2009, 10:03 PM   #9
Collection King 13
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
how did she keep him from you E?
I called her so I can pick up and she didnt answer... then she decided to call me back and tell me that she didnt agree about the neighbor taking him and told me that I can't pick him up and not to bother going over because they were going out and to top it all off she blocked my number from her phone because I sent her several text messages asking "when can I pick up EJ?" not being disrespectful at all... just a simple question.

Old 12-27-2009, 10:04 PM   #10
Collection King 13
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONSTER View Post
You should have realized something was seriously wrong with her as soon as she agreed to marry you.:tounge:
LOL!!! I know her major problem is that she wants me back and she is jealous that I am happy and have moved on!!! You couldnt pay me to get back with her...