Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Community Corner > NY Mafia

Old 12-27-2009, 10:07 PM   #11
JadeGiant
Angry Green Rage Monster Mod. SMASH!
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collection King 13 View Post
I called her so I can pick up and she didnt answer... then she decided to call me back and tell me that she didnt agree about the neighbor taking him and told me that I can't pick him up and not to bother going over because they were going out and to top it all off she blocked my number from her phone because I sent her several text messages asking "when can I pick up EJ?" not being disrespectful at all... just a simple question.
sounds like you have her dead to rights ... that sounds like she did not want to give him to you and made up a lame excuse so she could justify it to herself. She has no right to do that ... I am getting angry just thinking about it ... let me call her up

CAF
JadeGiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 10:10 PM   #12
Collection King 13
You Should Punch Your Face in the Face!!!
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeGiant View Post
sounds like you have her dead to rights ... that sounds like she did not want to give him to you and made up a lame excuse so she could justify it to herself. She has no right to do that ... I am getting angry just thinking about it ... let me call her up
lol!!! my Dad was furious! First my Dad called her and left a VM on Christmas day to have EJ call him so he can at least say Merry Christmas... and she couldnt even do that... So my Dad left her a VM yesterday pissed off and she has the nerve to call him back and leave him a nasty message meanwhile he is just trying to speak to his Grandson!!!

"Grailability" -One collectibles potential on becoming a Grail Piece. Pronunciation [greyl-uh-bil-i-tee]
"Flipphobia" -One collectors morbid fear of flippers. Pronunciation [flip-foh-bee-uh]
"Flipollector" -One Who Flips with the intent of purchasing something else for their collection. Pronunciation [flip-uh-lek-ter]
http://statueforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=75&dateline=1236098318
Collection King 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 10:13 PM   #13
JadeGiant
Super Moderator

Quote:
lol!!! my Dad was furious! First my Dad called her and left a VM on Christmas day to have EJ call him so he can at least say Merry Christmas... and she couldnt even do that... So my Dad left her a VM yesterday pissed off and she has the nerve to call him back and leave him a nasty message meanwhile he is just trying to speak to his Grandson!!!
Eric, I strongly suggest you keep very good records of what she is doing. Save texts, voicemails, etc. She will dig a hole she can't get out of ... you know she will like about it but she can't deny the proof

CAF
Old 12-27-2009, 10:13 PM   #14
lord odin
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
LOL!!! I know her major problem is that she wants me back and she is jealous that I am happy and have moved on!!!
Quote:
You couldnt pay me to get back with her
And you call yourself a flipper.
lord odin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 10:14 PM   #15
VaultMan
Advanced Tweet Mechanic
Adamantium Member

She's full of sh1t. As a principal, one thing I learned early on is that fathers have as much right to see a child as the mother (unless there's some court order saying otherwise) I say...

Write all of this down, go back as far as you can with dates and everything so when the time comes to stad in front of the judge you have the most accurate picture possible.

She has no right to dp this. I agree it's time to get some law on your side so you can see your son.
VaultMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 10:14 PM   #16
tedmic
What's another word for Thesaurus?

My brother is in the same boat with an ex-wife from hell. Don't waste your money on lawyers cause all they do is soak you dry and NOTHING gets done in your favor no matter what the woman does.
tedmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 10:16 PM   #17
Collection King 13
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord odin View Post
And you call yourself a flipper.
Thats one flip I'd pass on!

"Grailability" -One collectibles potential on becoming a Grail Piece. Pronunciation [greyl-uh-bil-i-tee]
"Flipphobia" -One collectors morbid fear of flippers. Pronunciation [flip-foh-bee-uh]
"Flipollector" -One Who Flips with the intent of purchasing something else for their collection. Pronunciation [flip-uh-lek-ter]
Old 12-27-2009, 10:16 PM   #18
tedmic
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaultMan View Post
She's full of sh1t. As a principal, one thing I learned early on is that fathers have as much right to see a child as the mother (unless there's some court order saying otherwise) I say...

Write all of this down, go back as far as you can with dates and everything so when the time comes to stad in front of the judge you have the most accurate picture possible.

She has no right to dp this. I agree it's time to get some law on your side so you can see your son.
Good luck with that. You'll just be wasting your time. The courts will rule in favor of the woman 99% of the time. Again, don't waste your $$$ on lawyers and their false promises!
tedmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 10:18 PM   #19
Collection King 13
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedmic View Post
My brother is in the same boat with an ex-wife from hell. Don't waste your money on lawyers cause all they do is soak you dry and NOTHING gets done in your favor no matter what the woman does.
Lawyers suck... lol... but I wont bother with one... I know she cant afford one... that'll interfere with her hair and nail money....

Old 12-27-2009, 10:19 PM   #20
JadeGiant
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedmic View Post
Good luck with that. You'll just be wasting your time. The courts will rule in favor of the woman 99% of the time. Again, don't waste your $$$ on lawyers and their false promises!
So just give p on what is best for your kid? No thanks ... that is a defeatist attitude that I would not suggest.

CAF