Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prototypez

Old 08-24-2016, 06:32 PM   #1661
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallix View Post
Hmmm BBTS as a retailer... if I see him in european retailers, I won't be very happy because we have been told it should not be the case. I could have saved customs fees.

When will we pay the balance for Ryu ? I can't wait too long because I have to change my credit card and it takes time with Paypal. Thank you.
You won't pay high customs, why would you if I dropship from say Italy? Please explain this to me Kallix?
Thank you, maybe I am missing something ? I am here to learn and to help you guys out, please don't feel bad just tell me ok?

Last edited by ZKULPTOR; 08-24-2016 at 06:34 PM.
ZKULPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 06:33 PM   #1662
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKA28 View Post
I'm disappointed management prototypez, all the promises are not kept ...
MIKA28 if you feel so strongly about this please forgive us, we are more than happy to reimburse you if we have caused you any grief, again I apologize.
ZKULPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 07:10 PM   #1663
extremethanos
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKULPTOR View Post
MIKA28 if you feel so strongly about this please forgive us, we are more than happy to reimburse you if we have caused you any grief, again I apologize.
Nothing to apologize for. We have been able to order the statues we want, you have been more than gracious with your time, and this new deal will help ensure that we get more statues from you and the same thing doesn't happen like the DC kits. I don't understand what the problem is. I personally appreciate what you have done and are doing for us. You are a class act in my book.
extremethanos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 07:22 PM   #1664
KELPIE
New Republic

You're doing everything right in my books PZS and Eric.

Nothing but praise from me so far.

Signed statues for direct sales is an awesome little unexpected bonus too. Didn't know that was happening.
KELPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 07:44 PM   #1665
frenchyoutoo
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by actionjackson83 View Post
only greedy collectors would be disappointed that you struck a deal to sell to one of the largest online retailers in the US. You don't need to respond to that troll bait right there Erick. Do what you have to do to survive as a small company man ---- the haters. They're not the ones that have to worry about cost overruns, and expenses at the end of the day but you do, so keep doing what you need to do to keep the company afloat. I look forward to you being able to finish this line.
Yup!!!
frenchyoutoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 08:58 PM   #1666
majormaxim
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Congrats on the partnership with BBTS! This sounds like a step in the right direction.

I have one question. I just received an email regarding my CC info not being saved when I placed an order last month. I went ahead and updated the info just now. Is this all I needed to do?

Much thanks!
majormaxim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 11:09 PM   #1667
HEVampersand
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amloprinzi View Post
The cutt off will be 6 weeks after the 21st, so about mid September.
Thanks. The way I read the website 'thank you for your support' message is that it would be cut off and limited as of the 21st of August. After re-reading it, it says we may limit ES..
HEVampersand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 01:42 AM   #1668
built2shred
Phoenix

I think teaming up with BBTS.com was a great move, they will help get your product know to more people which should help you grow as an business.....

As an owner of my own business I understand what goes on in the background and it's not easy.... lots of blood and sweet... best of luck my friend...
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 03:44 AM   #1669
Kallix
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZKULPTOR View Post
You won't pay high customs, why would you if I dropship from say Italy? Please explain this to me Kallix?
Thank you, maybe I am missing something ? I am here to learn and to help you guys out, please don't feel bad just tell me ok?

I will pay $180 of customs fees for Evil Ryu, so it's a little bit high but it's not your fault, I accept that, it's my choice.

Usually, I don't order directly on manufacturers sites, whether for PCS, Sideshow,... I wait that the statues are available in european retailers because it's cheaper like that. I don't know why but it's the case.

For Evil Ryu and Ryu, we have been told that there would not be retailers, so I ordered it directly on your site. So, I don't speak for me because Evil Ryu is sold out but for people outside USA who ordered Ryu, it can be disappointing to see retailers are possible because they could have it cheaper locally. The deal with BBTS changes nothing for that.

So, it's not against you or your company and I understand that you have to reveal your brand, congratulations for your deal with BBTS and best luck for the future.

For the next releases, if you can deal with european retailers or if you can have a warehouse, I'm 100% in.

You can send me the bill for the second payment, I am ready.
Kallix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 03:45 AM   #1670
amloprinzi
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by majormaxim View Post
Congrats on the partnership with BBTS! This sounds like a step in the right direction.

I have one question. I just received an email regarding my CC info not being saved when I placed an order last month. I went ahead and updated the info just now. Is this all I needed to do?

Much thanks!
Yes, you shouldn't have to anything further.. if you did exactly what the email said, you will have completed the process and that's it. Unless you get an email otherwise for anything else besides this, then you are all set.

Thanks.
amloprinzi is offline   Reply With Quote