Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 07-23-2018, 09:44 PM   #241
jmsmith3388
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by arh_louis View Post
It's really sad to see so much hate.

Surprised the world still exists.
Well the people have been waiting years for their statue... you must have never bought anything from them (before your employment) to understand the collectors frustrations! The garbage foam they use is a fact which has caused countless issues with breakage and times it has fallen a part so bad you can't reuse it to repack.

My comment was based on facts and I am surprised ARH is still having the same issues from years ago. Which most companies would close up shop. I am sorry you found my comment so hateful the world could possibly end..
jmsmith3388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 10:05 PM   #242
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
It's really sad to see so much hate.

Surprised the world still exists.
I don't think its someone being angry at the world..maybe just at ARH..when people pay big bucks on collectibles and want to enjoy them they expect a good experience..
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 10:06 PM   #243
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmsmith3388 View Post
This is unbelievable, I haven't been on the ARH forum for a while because I gave up on them as a company and sold off everything besides Ares. Just blows my mind they still haven't fulfilled your orders yet and still use that garbage foam in their packaging. I see they went back to production in China, guess the in house only plan failed?

Surprised they are still in business!
I hope its the gold ARES you kept and not the pink one otherwise there is no hope for you!
Old 07-23-2018, 10:33 PM   #244
jmsmith3388
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pheidias View Post
I hope its the gold ARES you kept and not the pink one otherwise there is no hope for you!
It is the red Ares, his armor isn't pink at all. The shield could have a better paint job on it though.

Only reason I didn't sell it is because the swords on his back are broken and glued back together and the foam in one of the boxes has fallen a part. So I'm not even going to bother selling it to possibly cause more damage or sell it for less value due to the breakage.
Old 07-23-2018, 10:38 PM   #245
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

PCS take years to release their product but people still buy their stuff.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 10:52 PM   #246
jmsmith3388
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post
PCS take years to release their product but people still buy their stuff.
I have never dealt with PCS, so I can't comment on them. But if they put a release date and delay it for years than any backlash is justified.

I believe they just switched all their product orders through Sideshow now didn't they? I don't think Sideshow will deal with them very long if those delays constantly continue.
Old 07-23-2018, 10:56 PM   #247
arh_louis
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Well the people have been waiting years for their statue... you must have never bought anything from them (before your employment) to understand the collectors frustrations! The garbage foam they use is a fact which has caused countless issues with breakage and times it has fallen a part so bad you can't reuse it to repack.

My comment was based on facts and I am surprised ARH is still having the same issues from years ago. Which most companies would close up shop. I am sorry you found my comment so hateful the world could possibly end..
The garbage foam issue is history. All statues produced in China now comes in double boxes. Ask if anyone received a broken Medusa Victorious (2 boxes) or Twin Mermaids, by example.

Yes, ARH had a lot of problems in the past, but we are working to fix all them. Believe me when I tell you that I am the person who most understand about the word frustration.

So, we have 2 alternatives: we close the business or we face the problems and work to solve all past issues.

And yes, the world becomes a place full of hate and anger. There are people starving to death, children dying in conflict zones and we have also collectors of dolls screaming in pain.
arh_louis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 11:00 PM   #248
jmsmith3388
The Avengers

Quote:
The garbage foam issue is history. All statues produced in China now comes in double boxes. Ask if anyone received a broken Medusa Victorious (2 boxes) or Twin Mermaids, by example.

Yes, ARH had a lot of problems in the past, but we are working to fix all them. Believe me when I tell you that I am the person who most understand about the word frustration.

So, we have 2 alternatives: we close the business or we face the problems and work to solve all past issues.

And yes, the world becomes a place full of hate and anger. There are people starving to death, children dying in conflict zones and we have also collectors of dolls screaming in pain.
Us collectors keep your business (barely?) afloat, glad you find the need to classify us as screaming doll collectors. Arahom must of trained you personally with your angry responses, good luck with your career in customer service? Maybe you should go to those countries and help fix world hunger instead of working for a doll company.
Old 07-24-2018, 12:18 AM   #249
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:

ARH should keep fighting and keep making epic pieces and also try to improve on all the crap they been doing in the past...and if you want to save the world from hunger then go work where you can do it instead of talking about it from a doll making studio
Old 07-24-2018, 12:21 AM   #250
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Us collectors keep your business (barely?) afloat, glad you find the need to classify us as screaming doll collectors. Arahom must of trained you personally with your angry responses, good luck with your career in customer service? Maybe you should go to those countries and help fix world hunger instead of working for a doll company.
Well you don’t help keep ARH afloat because you don’t buy or support them. There are others here who buy and do that but not you. And also maybe you should stop clinging onto your broken pink ares and sell it and take the loss like a grown man and move on with your life.