Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 07-03-2012, 11:47 AM   #611
Vallos
Jubilee

I would suggest you send them in email now and inquire. An answer from them before you get the statue may alleviate some concerns.
Vallos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 11:55 AM   #612
hotrodhoodrat
What is a free gift? Aren't all gifts free?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallos View Post
I would suggest you send them in email now and inquire. An answer from them before you get the statue may alleviate some concerns.
Just did..Thx Vallos.. haha... and just 2 seconds ago they responded.. she's on her way UPS...states..
I'll get her on 7/5/12... so she's getting close "yay"

You know.. if the seller would of just given me the tracking number, to start w/...I would of felt better
hotrodhoodrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 11:59 AM   #613
Vallos
Jubilee

Definitely post Yamato's reply, Hotrod. I'm sure actionjackson83 would like to know as well.
Old 07-03-2012, 12:08 PM   #614
hotrodhoodrat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallos View Post
Definitely post Yamato's reply, Hotrod. I'm sure actionjackson83 would like to know as well.
Yep..I will ask.. if she comes to me w/issues, Jeff @ Yamato has been awesome to me.. so far...
I thinks they would be happy to help..I hope

I guess this weekend I'll post my opinions on my BB

Thx much for all your support N' help.. with Ritual & every thing else Vallos.. it means a lot 2 me
Old 07-03-2012, 12:32 PM   #615
Vallos
Jubilee

Don't mention it. It's all about the community, right! As for Yamato helping out, I too think they will be able to. Jeff, Take and everyone else at Yamato have been a pleasure to deal with. They were able to help solve a card charge error rather quickly. Granted they are suppose to do that, but the way they handled it was just a perfect model of professionalism.
Old 07-04-2012, 04:25 PM   #616
MolokoPlus
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

i'm selling this in the BST forum for a good price. trying to make some money for comic con. I have pics etc.
MolokoPlus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 04:34 PM   #617
hotrodhoodrat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MolokoPlus View Post
i'm selling this in the BST forum for a good price. trying to make some money for comic con. I have pics etc.
You need a link or ask the person to PM you ..LOL
Sorry to hear your selling her... may I ask why.. other than your using the money for comic con
Old 07-05-2012, 07:41 PM   #618
hotrodhoodrat

Okay...I got her today...OMG I LUV her !!
From a foot away...its the best peace I've ever seen in my life !
Close up theirs some issues... tiny ones but nothing that will pry her away from me +
Comparing her to her sibling (1/6th scale) peace.. first off she's missing her dragon tattoo on her (sword) shoulder..
the neck-less..beads, one of them are not attached to her neck also the pony tail band is not the same, in painting app..between the two
on her smaller version the stickers are almost invisible..no shine to the outer parts of the tattoos, you really can't tell they are stickers at all !
My biggest grip..if I say.. it's going to be.. if one at all is her arm w/sword..its plastic..not resin .
Her garments are clear-sh..but painted, would have preferred if they they weren't..like her smaller one.,
the white cloth & leather on her arms & legs are done better than what I was expecting..they look almost real like.
The tattoo's and skin tone are really done well... even after I removed her garments..yes
they too are both plastic..but understandable.. to be removable.
the garment (top) was very hard to remove while the bottom garment was not attached all the way,
like the top one was..a tiny peace of clear coat was wanting to peal off.. while I carefully removed her top.
their was two lil small grain/needle tip size dots of paint that stuck to her garment but that was the worse.
I noticed some really small paint issues..nothing to big over all..mainly at points
where another paint color was added at the ends/crevices.. detail to the painting app would of been perfect and
blending in the tattoo's to the paint would have made me much happier !
Now I'm really fighting w/my self if I should put her out display w/most of my other girls or keep her in my room,
where she can have her garments off.. witch I think should be off at least for a while.. to let the paint cure longer
and to really show off her goodies "big grin" !
I'll add pics ether Friday-night or Saturday morning.. w/ her sibling as well..oh..I got 167/500 "Yay !!"
Old 07-05-2012, 07:44 PM   #619
ChromeColossus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodhoodrat View Post
Okay...I got her today...OMG I LUV her !!
From a foot away...its the best peace I've ever seen in my life !
Close up theirs some issues... tiny ones but nothing will pry her from me +
Comparing her to her sibling (1/6th scale) peace.. first off she's missing her dragon tattoo on her (sword) shoulder..
the neck-less..beads, one of them are not attached to her..neck also the pony tail band is not the same, in painting app..between the two
on her smaller version the stickers are almost invisible..no shine to the outer parts of the tattoos, you really can't tell they are stickers at all !
My biggest grip..if I say it's one at all is her arm w/sword..is plastic..not resin .
Her garments are clear-sh..but painted, would have preferred if they they weren't..
the white cloth on her arms & legs are done better than what I was expecting..they look almost real.
The tattoo's and skin tone are really done well... even after I removed her garments..yes
they too are both plastic..but understandable.. to be removable.
the garment (top) was very hard to remove while the bottom garment was not attached all the way,
like the top one was..a tiny peace of clear coat was wanting to peal off.. while I carefully removed her top.
their was two lil small grain/needle tip size dots of paint that stuck to her garment but that was the worse.
I noticed some really small paint issues..nothing to big over all..mainly at points
where another paint color was added at the ends/crevices.. detail to the painting app would of been perfect and
blending in the tattoo's to the paint would have made me much happier !
Great Review; Wayne very informative
ChromeColossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 07:56 PM   #620
hotrodhoodrat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeColossus View Post
Great Review; Wayne very informative
Thx bro... your the best +