Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 06-05-2015, 07:23 PM   #1
Bmaga123
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Trevor Zammit 1/6 1990 Ninja Turtle Raphael statue TMNT

Just wanted to share my recent score. I have been trying to get this extremely rare statue for 2 years now and finally was able to obtain one from Trevor himself. The pictures speak for themselves but this IMO is the holy grail of TMNT statues. Trevor nailed the proportions of this character so well with this piece. The details are second to none I still cannot stop looking at him. He is in 1/6 scale and stands about 9 inches high. He comes with 4 different hands so he can hold his sai in different positions. The lighting in these pics are not the greatest and do not do the piece justice at all. Thanks for looking.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Raph 1.png
Views:	45
Size:	299.4 KB
ID:	90566   Click image for larger version

Name:	Raph 2.png
Views:	29
Size:	401.2 KB
ID:	90567   Click image for larger version

Name:	Raph 3.png
Views:	22
Size:	316.6 KB
ID:	90568   Click image for larger version

Name:	Raph 4.png
Views:	20
Size:	260.5 KB
ID:	90569   Click image for larger version

Name:	Raph 5.png
Views:	28
Size:	204.8 KB
ID:	90570  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Raph 6.png
Views:	12
Size:	180.9 KB
ID:	90571   Click image for larger version

Name:	Raph 7.png
Views:	12
Size:	226.4 KB
ID:	90572  
Bmaga123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 08:17 PM   #2
strife87
Spider-Ham

Congrats on your purchase, the detailing looks just like in the movies. I have never seen one of these, what was the edition run, and were all four turtles made or just Raph?
strife87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 10:19 PM   #3
Bmaga123

Thank you and to answer your questions Trevor probably only made between 5-10 of these from what I have heard and Raphael is the only turtle made so far. He has plans to do the rest but has been working on Donatello for over a year now so who knows if they will ever get finished. Trevor works for NECA toys but made a few of these Raphael's on the side because he is passionate about the character. I have been in contact with him for over a year now trying to get one of these and he finally contacted me to buy this one and I still cannot believe I got one. the detailing on this statue is truly amazing and I doubt we will ever get anything even close to this mass produced unfortunately. Thanks for looking!
Old 06-05-2015, 10:59 PM   #4
strife87
Spider-Ham

Appreciate for the info on this piece, and you are right, with the new movies and cartoon shows, I'm not sure something like this will be made on a large scale.

Congrats again on your purchase, glad you could land a collectible so special to you!!
strife87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2015, 11:29 AM   #5
Bmaga123

Quote:
Originally Posted by strife87 View Post
Appreciate for the info on this piece, and you are right, with the new movies and cartoon shows, I'm not sure something like this will be made on a large scale.

Congrats again on your purchase, glad you could land a collectible so special to you!!
Thanks buddy I appreciate it. Hope you are able to get one as well if you passionate about these characters :-)