Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2011, 02:10 AM   #21
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
North, buddy.... I read nothing on his post about calling someone an A hole? Not that I want to get into this anymore......

......but like I said, I agree with Drew on letting the people decide.....

I hope it doesn't get dissolved.
Post #20 from him, from the thread regarding not interacting on the forums anymore:

"It's not about being miffed!

I just don't think it's a positive experience for me to be constant target of personal attacks for no apparent reason!

I really feel I don't have to be part of this anymore!

What ARH does as a company or the way we conduct business is something that concerns our buyers and fans, and I'm the first one to step in and address any issues, but all those attacks come from people who never bought, never will, and have no interesst in ever buying from us.

The anonymity of the internet empowers a bunch of people to act like jerks and a-holes.

I just don't feel like being part of this anymore! It's as simple as that!"
Old 08-14-2011, 02:16 AM   #22
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

North, if u actually read that carefully, he did not imply it on anyone? It's his personal thought that some people where being jerks or A hole. It doesn't say you are a jerk or A hole or what I call singling someone out. Sometimes people have bad days. I know I do.
Old 08-14-2011, 02:18 AM   #23
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

VS, it does not matter if that comment was directed towards me specifically, or someone else. The point is, is that he was in fact, calling people here on the forums a-holes. It's there in black and white.
Old 08-14-2011, 02:20 AM   #24
Nidgit
Love me sexy
Adamantium Plus Member

Hold the phone . . . the internet contains people who act like jerks and a-holes. That's an outrageous observation. Good thing none of them hang out here though I'm not privy to any of the history with ARH here, but seems a shame for both ARH and collectors.
Old 08-14-2011, 02:22 AM   #25
testsubject25
Birds of Prey

It's pretty clear that "Brokeback Mountain" truly was Randy Quaid's last decent performance. I don't know what you are guys are arguing about.
Old 08-14-2011, 02:24 AM   #26
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by testsubject25 View Post
It's pretty clear that "Brokeback Mountain" truly was Randy Quaid's last decent performance. I don't know what you are guys are arguing about.
LOL
Old 08-14-2011, 02:24 AM   #27
VS1976

North, We are human after all? We make mistakes and we learn from it. That's how we become better. Nobody is perfect......ever! I'm a firm believer that if u don't agree or like someone, walk away.

A couple years back, a LCS owner and I had a disagreement. I didn't rant with him, I just never visit his shop ever again.
Old 08-14-2011, 02:26 AM   #28
testsubject25
Birds of Prey

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
A couple years back, a LCS owner and I had a disagreement. I didn't rant with him, I just never visit his shop ever again.
Are you saying it's okay for ARH to walk away from the forums, or is it okay for the forums to walk away from ARH? Either would apply by that logic.
Old 08-14-2011, 02:30 AM   #29
armitage
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by pppccclll View Post
Dissolving a section only creates further inconvenience to the forums members.
Which is why Galactus chose to leave it to the members to decide if this section will remain. I can fully appreciate that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pppccclll View Post
This is maybe another case of Mods being internet tough guys.

Trying to be honest, is now being an internet tough guy? I was simply maintaining that for the sake of his
personal growth he should learn to cope with and respond appropriately to people who either are fans or are potential fans. A thing like a box is something that should have been given thought to along with properly interfacing with fans and I don't get the feeling that this was taken into consideration. Not that these aren't things that he can't learn from and perfect with time. In fact facing certain shortcomings shouldn't be run away from by making excuses. They should be used as tools to learn and adapt to further develop
skills,professionalism,personal growth and business expansion.
I believe we can agree it's in his best interest to actively participate and keep a cool composure when it comes to interacting with people. Unfortunately there are people who become obnoxious when they are safely sitting anonymous in their abode behind their computer screens. But that's to be expected, we're all aware this happens. So if there's an issue that needs to be addressed with another member conducting themselves in unbecoming behavior we MODS are here to give someone like Arahom support.
And as I previously stated I was unaware of any incidents warranting this reaction previously in this section or they hadn't been brought to my attention.

Last edited by armitage; 08-14-2011 at 03:05 AM. Reason: fixed quotes
Old 08-14-2011, 02:33 AM   #30
VS1976

Quote:
Originally Posted by testsubject25 View Post
Are you saying it's okay for ARH to walk away from the forums, or is it okay for the forums to walk away from ARH? Either would apply by that logic.
No! What I meant, if a member did not agree with someone who in this case is Arahom, they could have not partake on further posts or threads. Sometimes people egg (frustrate) others on and in this case, it might have gotten to Arahom. I can't speak for him. I don't know him but I do understand his frustration. Was it professional of him to post what he did? Probably not. But I can tell u one thing, you should not dissolve his sub-forum based on that?
Closed Thread